Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Vip Sounds

Joshph14 - - Suggestions

Not VIP Yet but I second a Busta Rhymes Break Ya Neck and Nirvan The Man Who Saved The World a few of my suggestions is Waylon Jennings merle haggard jelly roll(rapper)- dearly departed Struggle Jennings- get it back some Notorious big Tupac Slipknot Stone Sour Lamb of God Lil wyte Three 6 Mafia, Project Pat

• Thank you, Doom also I Have a corsair headset just need to find mic attachment

• <JP> Intoduction

Joshph14 - - Introduction

Thank you, Doom

• <JP> Intoduction

Joshph14 - - Introduction

Most that play RP server already know me but I'm 28 from TN married 2 daughters 4 and 1 been playing for a couple weeks was going by joshph14 but changed name to JP so people arent confusing me with Josh Hite made a few comments on discord etc

• --Basic info-- Age: 28 In-Game name: JP SteamID: joshph14 Time played: 85 hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes Do you have a mic?: No Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: been interested in being cop since I started playing plus will stay in the fight when most are cop for 5 min and leave What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot p…