Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Map reccomendations

aFRin - - Suggestions

rp_city45_v4a rp_city26_v2 rp_Linesse_r3

• Soc abuse

aFRin - - Denied Ban Request

When did I intentionally die or reconnect in to the server in order to avoid losing money or weed? Especially 10 times in a row ? It was you who wrote kill in the console to avoid death yourself.

• Soc abuse

Moldy's player violated soc rules. I always do a demo tape. Since Moldy is a good player whom many already know, I did not want to write a complaint against him for the ban. I offered him to give me 50k and we will forget everything.

• Ruffneck Soldier kill boxmen

--Your information-- IGN: ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı SteamID: STEAM_1:1:457494110 Steam Profile: s.team/p/fjmn-nrqt --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: STEAM_1:0:19490667 Steam Profile: s.team/p/dhd-rvtj --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Killed a rookie with less than 10 hours Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: He was hiding in Hustler's house, a boxman came in and a soldier killed him Witnesses at the scene: CaPt_n3mo and hoosa Was there an…

• Age: 13 In-Game name: ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457494110 Time played: 28 Days, 12 Hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, of course. Do you have a mic?: No. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: When I started playing, I was interested in playing as cops, because being a criminal is easy, but the police are not. What are the basic rules…