Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Age: 13 In-Game name: Plλceholder SteamID: funnymoss438505 Time played: 4 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes. --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member (If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time? Yes, I’m not even in a gang so it would be fine with me. Do you have a mic? Yes, but I don't use it that much. Why are you applying for Civil Protection? I want to help with players that are being bothered with high crime players. …

• Prestige Weapons

Corrupt_Homie - - Suggestions

I have an idea for a new prestige weapon: The Glock 17 Basically, just a standard issue firearm. I only have the model; you need to copy the pistol source code and modify it a bit. Model: drive.google.com/file/d/1055Xi…zhRROWOb/view?usp=sharing (Modeling and sounds done by RainceTigg)

• Map reccomendations

I'm recommending rp_oviscity_gm5: drive.google.com/file/d/1G4mhc…2PChi3Dp/view?usp=sharing This was originally a gmod map, I extracted it and there is the link.

• Age: 13 In-Game name: (λ)Corrupt_Homie(λ) SteamID: funnymoss438505 Time played: 3 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I’m not even in a gang so it would be fine with me. Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it that much. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to help with players that are being bothered with high crim…

• Soc abuse

Corrupt_Homie - - Denied Ban Request

Thx to Moldy Tortia, I have proof: drive.google.com/file/d/1AtJX3…cJj8Ywu1/view?usp=sharing

• Question

Corrupt_Homie - - Roleplay HL2DM

Is suicide in combat a rule? I can’t seem to find it and hustler is trying to ban me over it.

• Map reccomendations

I'm creating a poll for map reccomendations, I'm reccomending citylife day