Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• He did this earlier to me I tried to arrest him as a cop because he had like 15k crime earlier and then he disconnected before I could arrest him!

• Age: 25 In-Game name: Moldy Tortia SteamID: 76561198034111266 Time played: 4 Days, 10 Hours, 28 mMnutes --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: That's fine with me not an issue I don't care about gangs. Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it that much prefer not to. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: This is it the question I feel a strong duty to protect…

• Soc abuse

Moldy Tortia - - Denied Ban Request

I hit delete by accident here a repost of the ban report! IGN:ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457494110 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/MaZikTop2gg/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: He abused soc Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: My footage contains logs of him abusing soc many times by killing afk player named corrupted homie. I am admitting to doing this one time as I was unaware of this breaking rules as afrin showed me how to do this and afte…

• Soc abuse

Moldy Tortia - - Denied Ban Request

You blackmailed me to get 50k from me and I admitted to my rule violation afrin you abused soc many times in a row and you will not get away with it your an asshole go ahead post your demo if I get banned so be it but you need to be banned as well for breaking soc many times!