Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• IGN: Dr. Striker SteamID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516582929 --Accused member information-- IGN: Brenden SteamID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430192583 What rules did said player break?: Do not exploit glitches found in the game. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: The video shows how brenden took few seconds to aim on the door gaps. and shot me to the head gave me damage and shot again that clearly killed me. Witnesses at the scene: Candy starlight, nut Was there an admin online at the …

• Steam Name: Dr. Striker SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516582929 Age: 24 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I have been a member of Cold Community since 2019 What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member implies that i must put into effect/action the rules that are being implemented. not only rectify players to following the rules but to set an example myself. Why is striker worthy of a tria…

• +1 everyone in the server goes along very well with fristi i personally think this guy has a chance to being on the top ranks.