Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• he is innocent, he taught me how to use the gravity gun and also laughs (sometimes) at my jokes. he is like family to me and i cant stand to see him deported. plus, im the mayor, so i am using my executive orders to undo the ban as of this moment. i take full responsibility for his behavior going forward, and if he misbehaves again, i will personally mug him and steal all his money before sending him to jail. thank you for your time. -The Mayor

• as mayor, i want a bowling alley be built. i want it called, "Mayor Onions Bowl-a-rama". make it so, or i promise ill raise taxes again.

• --Basic info-- Age: Hollywood Onion (the mayor) In-Game name: Hollywood Onion (the mayor) SteamID: Hollywood Onion (the mayor) Time played: Hollywood Onion (the mayor) --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, but as mayor i can literally do whatever i want. Do you have a mic?: Onions dont talk bro. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because im the mayor an…