Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• I used to be able to afk here all the time with no issue for YEARS. Since about i can guess September of 2022, my game seems to crash when killed while afk only on Cold Community. Today i connect, and did /switch to cop, and my game crashed again, after being sick of the crashing issue so much, which prompted me to say something. I like to stack hours on HL2DM even if im not connected to a server, but if i connect to Cold Community and afk, i 99% of the time see my game is just closed when i com…

• What is a straight-line wind storm called? Although a derecho can produce destruction similar to the strength of tornadoes, the damage typically is directed in one direction along a relatively straight swath. As a result, the term "straight-line wind damage" sometimes is used to describe derecho damage. Derechos are fast-moving bands of thunderstorms with destructive winds. The winds can be as strong as those found in hurricanes or even tornadoes! Although not as common, tornadoes sometimes occu…

• youtube.com/watch?v=J5a_yyh4KbQ I deal with a chance of it every month, but its that time of year where the most and the strongest come, and my nerves are worst than ever. How can i not have worry? After novembers 30th 2022 a tornado passed in the sky over me, and Feb 2023 recently a derecho storm that could of produced a tornado that i thought was one came. youtube.com/watch?v=lA3RVuyf_3w

• KuroShukun

KuroShukun - - General Discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9q1ScC4cg

• HowToBeACop

youtube.com/watch?v=w-x9V-pVBOs&t

• You guys should watch the full video though, This is was someone's idea in a video of what happened between half life 1 and half life 2, the 7 hour war, when earth surrendered

• IN addition, this is how The Resistance, defends from enemies, or ourselves alike (in a friendly competition) There is never anything wrong a friendly challenge haha youtu.be/RVuqIuCCpT8?t=185 NOTE THE TIME STAMP AT 185seconds THE RESISTANCE IS THE REBELS AT THIS TIME The resistance is known to fight eachother, but its supposed to be friendly competition haha

• Well Thundershorts, you had a way of teaching things that got my attention haha, you are Legendary, Do you remember those floating baby dolls you was creeping me out with on abusement park? lol

• This is how KuroShukun and his forces connect into the game/server. youtu.be/RVuqIuCCpT8?t=95 NOTE THE TIME STAMP AT 95seconds THE RESISTANCE ARE THE COMBINE COMING OUT OF THE SKIES AT THIS TIME I'm not as mean now, but back in the day on Half Life 2 DM RP servers, me and my crew would connect in, kill anything that moved that wasn't us, ruthless murderers, until i met Thundershorts/AP, thats when i starting meeting my match the good old days

• It is an app that you would find worth developing.

• I may tab in/out within 5 minutes or less at random on half life 2. I may tab in , switch to cop, take care of some crime real fast, then tab out, as i play other games in the background at times such as starcraft broodwar. If i switch to cop, how long do i have to be an active officer before tabbing out, in order to not violate any rules? There is some stupid player that is insulting me just because of my southern voice, he is pissing me off, and he is trying to find any and every rule i may or…

• ALABAMA

youtube.com/watch?v=vxCT_k13mvo last is Jack Cole Road near me

• Half Life 2

KuroShukun - - Garry's Mod

So long as we never abandon Half Life 2 DeathMatch Roleplay, Cold Community/Syle's RP is WINNING.

• Its about that time of the year again here in ALERBAMER. Though its tornado season every season, this season of the year is the worst. youtu.be/Rk5Y2biSpog?t=72

• No one can see his post, lol no clue who he is. He is trying to become a Combine coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…lication/&action=firstNew

• We gotta do it son haha

Idea for the server Would be awesome to have that change so we dont look at the same small map for months Players would get used to the rotation easy easy easy

• youtube.com/watch?v=HA-C1NFnSIw

• I'm the Gman and the Vorts are the players. youtu.be/Rv5GFqWcOwk?t=67 NOTE THE VIDEO STARTS AT 1 minute 7 seconds

• My Boss at Work

youtu.be/XpILPFTtqbs?t=111 NOTE: The video is set to start at 1 minutes 51 seconds

• Alabama Law Enforcement

Quote from Nugget: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “All cops are pigs ” Oink Oink ” Well i am a child of God. Surrender to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!