Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• +1 Always happy to see new cops

• what birddieboo said: workupload.com/file/NHWRpv6CmbN

• to refute everything dede said:If you let the proof vid play slowly, you can check my first try to switch was BEFORE dede even came out of the door. THIS IS A FACTWell, bad that I misstyped and had to retype. Does misstyping makes me guilty?

• Your in-game name: denzel The Staffs In-game name: dede Staffs Steam ID: you will have it I think? Description of the Event: no event Proof of Event: medal.tv/de/games/tf2/clips/6Z…e=cr-MSxkbDIsMzAwMDY1MzEs I want to ask every single player on the server, WAS THAT ESCAPING FROM COMBAT? For me (clearly): I spawned, looked if the air is clean (it was), stopped, went in my menu to take out some guns, registered I could switch to not waste money, and switched. Didn't even register he shot at me. (bt…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

denzel386 - - Hall of Fail

Quote from ThunderShorts: “Denzel, you have every right to make a posting here if you think something was unfair. That said, I have to point out that continually not shooting at rebels when under fire is either highly suspicious of collaboration, or at least has lends the appearance of it if it falls into a pattern. Appearances do matter, and admins can only act on what they see. Speaking of patterns, on the subject of abuses, I can’t help but notice that as usual the first several people to dog…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

+ ///////////

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

medal.tv/games/tf2/clips/6Ix9i…e=cr-MSxaMGIsMzAwMDY1MzEs Well, I was really surprised hearing Dööm calling Kizaru an asshole for no reason. Especially Admins shouldn't do things like that.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Btw. he took Kizarus cop for "not shooting back". I remember from myself, when I was a cop LVL1 or LVL2. And, if there a fired up people keep perm…

• kind and respectable player! I would enjoy to see him as Admin. Hes online really often as well.

• INARDVERTANTLY ELO RESET

denzel386 - - Help & Support

Guys, I hope you can help me.. Yesterday I said on the server I was missing over 100k for no reason. Admins couldn't help me, because I had no proof. So I installed a bodycam to get the proof, if this ever happen again. Finally, it happened again and I got the proof. Dr. Striker made me a bind for jailing and releasing player. The bind did work perfectly. However, something changed and the bind hits ELO RESET for 150k.. That happened twice, but I only have proof for one. I hope you can give me s…

• Age: 22 In-Game name: denzel386 SteamID: 76561198061430730 Time played: 82 hours Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: - Yes Do you have a mic?: - positive Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: - want to help against crime in the streets What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Don't kill for no reason - You can only shoot players if they shoot at you first - You can…