Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• guinea pig + alts

noah - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: ?? SteamID: 76561198250280824 Steam Profile: noah --Accused member information-- IGN: ?? SteamID: ?? Steam Profile: "guinea pig" --Format-- What rules did said player break?: micspam Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Demo contains micspam immediately after their join to the game, and shows their disconnect. LilRunner had come on just a couple minutes before to warn about him, he had apparently incapacitated another server (according to LilRunner) …

• shot throw the fence by rpg

noah - - Denied Ban Request

Honestly, why is this a rule in the first place? And if it is, why isn't it explicitly stated anywhere? It's a bit ridiculous that at almost 150 hours that the first I hear of this is in a ban request. It seems like something that can be very easily solved outside of admin action by just having an ounce of sense when having your place propped. If you're really worried about fences being splashed through, use a solid prop like the coffin lid for the final layer instead of making a ban request. Si…

• --Basic info-- Age: 21 In-Game name: noah SteamID: 76561198250280824 Time played: 84 hrs --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: yes Do you have a mic?: yes, but I don't often use it, soon getting a better quality one. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: the role of civil protection has interested me since I joined, it helps to even out the gameplay on the serv…

• Today I discovered the hard way that if you stand off slightly to the right and attempt to go into the door of the planting and printing shop and close it behind you that the door will close onto you and trap you into the gap between the doorjamb and the door to the right of the shop. A demo is attached to better describe what I'm talking about (though I start recording after I've been trapped). Attempting to reopen the door from off of your back does not work, it just keeps trying to close into…

• Random floating SLAM.

noah - - Server Bug Report Forum

Oh, so it's like the old tripmine then? interesting.

• Random floating SLAM.

noah - - Server Bug Report Forum

Today I came across this random SLAM just hanging around in thin air. Someone also decided to place slams on shop and bank doors, and in the fountain. Very strange. Uploaded a demo for anyone else to see: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…1d5b5d99736d043915242b841