Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• bring back platinum vip

TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 - - Suggestions

but u dont get suit with a higher gang level as far as i know and to raise ur gang level u need cops and more players but at the moment its not possible to raise ur gang level unless u find someone to help u raise ur gang level in my opinion its not the same.

i think it wouldn't be a bad idea and it wouldn't be pay to win either and I think many people would wish for something like that >:)

and what is with platinum vip? >:)

I have been thinking about an idea to bring back platinum vip. It shouldn't be a pay to win advantage so something like 150 hp and 50 - 75 suit and you spawn with crowbar, shotgun, revolver but without superdoorhack, and the possibility to choose a custom model to spawn with. I think many know the problem when you choose a model the model disappears as soon as you change your job or get released from jail, or we could make custom models as a new prestige item.

• Job Hacker

i have a suggestion about the job hacker. to be honest the job is really bad now but my idea would be to make snowden a bit better as it was before then it balances out a bit with the badness of the job. would that be something we could agree on?

• Gang respect

i noticed that there are two different variations of gang respect in the forum. one in german and one in english but both say something different about the gang respect that confuses me a bit because i don't know how many respect points i need to rank up. currently i have 1806 points and according to the english post i should rank up which didn't happen. now i'm wondering which of the two variations is the right one and if you can revise it because i'm really confused.

• I have often noticed that you don't get the full 15k when you have killed the antlion guard alone and that is pretty annoying. a fix would be nice

• So I found the job hacker as good as it was before. I think you could place less computers and the reason why the job was paid so well was also justified, it was up to the player how much he could earn through the job hacker. If the player hacks often and invests a lot of time and energy in the job, you were rewarded with a lot of money. But the way the job is now, you have no interest at all in investing a lot of time and energy in the job anymore, because you are not rewarded nearly as well fo…

• Steam Name: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51463595 Age: 23 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: since 2015 my name was different: ExTAsY What does being a staff member entail?: following the rules is my top priority also as a normal player i help new players and show them how roleplay works. the basic idea of my prop admin is that i have more time than the other admin so i can take more work off their hands regarding props Why do you believe that you deserve to be …

• Ban request

TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 - - Denied Ban Request

IGN: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51463595 Steam-Profil: Steam Community :: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 IGN: Leriñe SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22859649 Steam-Profil: Steam Community :: Leriñe What rules did said player break?: he made a racist remark and this is not the first time he has made such statements in chat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: i made a screensoht of his racist comment in chat Witnesses at the scene: Vox & The Guy Was there an admin online at the time?: yes, N3mo the…

• index.php

• TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 Hori : STEAM_0:0:26021266 he kicked 8 wrong doors as a cop when he was looking for me index.php i was always told i could only kick open doors if i was 100% sure that the person with crime was behind the door.

• i already said i made a mistake and i regret it, especially because the job is very important to me. otherwise i'm a good player who is fair to everyone else and even nemo confirmed that, so i think 1 year is very excessive, but that's for you guys to decide. i never made unnecessary stress or something like that on the server so far, i'm always respectful to every player so i think i deserve you to reduce the punishment. i hope you can give me this chance because actually i like to be on the se…

• exactly right and nut didn't do it that way so why was it accepted that is not correct. here is the quote from the ban request format "Ban requests that do not include a demo (.dem file) may be instantly denied."

• and why is nut's request accepted at all? that's not the kind of request you can make that's not evidence. evidence is when he shows screenshots or something where you can see 100% that i made those statements that could just as easily be fake. but his request was accepted directly by admins even though you can't tell for sure if it's true or not so how is that even possible that it was accepted right away?

• STEAM_1:0:51463595 TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 i would first like to say a few words about the incident with nut and cash. nut had enough crime that i could use kickdoor which i did cash followed me in and went in with me i didn't let him in unobserved. i wasn't sure if it was right to kill him before they said i killed him for no reason i always make sure i follow all the rules which i have done so far. so cash went in and killed nut. that was my first mistake as a cop and everyone who is with me on the ser…

• doom it just sucks that other people don't want to give me a chance just because i get along with the others you know what i mean and just because i get along with them doesn't mean i'm going to fuck up too

• kizaru what agreement are you talking about? stop dragging me into something i don't want to get into. i want to do this job because i enjoy rp and nothing else. i also think it sucks that you get kicked out of here for no reason at all. just because i'm german and get along with the others doesn't mean i want to be involved in your fight. as I said before I'm here to play rp and nothing more! and as a cop I will treat everyone the same and should I not be accepted then I see no reason to contin…

• Age: 23 In-Game name: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51463595 Time played: 3 days and 14 hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: - yes Do you have a mic?: - yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: - there are not many cops on the server and the crime rate is very high, with my assumption i will be a cop much more often to fight the evil. What are the b…