Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Super Door Hack After Wipe?

[SSL] Lilrunner - - Resolved

I Would Just Like To Be Informed On Why A Couple People Still Have The Super Door Hack If We Did A Wipe? Why Didn't They Get Cashed Into Prestige Points? ($50mil Worth). Tis Not A Vip Item When Donating? Im Just Trying To Understand How Its Fair To New Players, When The Old Players Who Have The Super Door Hack Are All Literally In The Same Gang, Behind Same Door Together? Just Saying If Its A Wipe Why Are We Picking And Choosing What Gets Left And What Doesn't... Sorry To Those Who Feel Differen…

• Steam Name: LilRunner SteamID: 76561197995345057 Age: 25 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 1 Year And Come Change What does being a staff member entail?: Following The Rules, Helping Under 10 Hour New Players (And Old Players If Needed). Being Available While Im On. Keep A Eye Out For Anyone Breaking Rules/Hacking Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Ive Played On Server Awhile Now, I Know The Vibe Of Each Player, Also ill Be Ab…

• Sandman Ban Appeal

[SSL] Lilrunner - - Denied Ban Appeals

i do agree that the ban was a bit harsh, sandman is one of the most active players along with others on the CoLD server, i hate to see him banned due to a slight mistake not taking down a certain post that was made about a DM server for coLD just to learn certain commands and the aspect of learning how to set up a server. i may not be much of a voice to this but i and many others would hate to see sandman gone permanently. i just think in my honest opinion he forgot to take it down or didnt full…

• Dude i think thats a awesome idea, good for people who wanna dm off the RP server. also good so when people dm each other they wouldnt have other players in the way or be in the way of other players in game.. also other players wouldnt get accidentally shot when they are not the ones in combat. id play on it so you got my vote.!

• i was there when this was going on.. Brenden connected and we all started shooting and killing him easy... he then got mad proceeded to do his little yelling on the mic then switch to absolutely destroying us and being able to head shot all of us.. it went from killing him easy to barley being able to get a shot off on him.. im not sure if he was cheating but after he kept getting killed its like he turned into the best player in the world and was Getting multiple triple kills and combo whores..…

• civil protection

[SSL] Lilrunner - - Accepted Applications

--Basic info-- Age:23 In-Game name: [ssl]LilRunner SteamID: 76561197995345057 Time played: 33days 4hours 53minutes --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes. Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Trying Something New, Not To Many Cops On The Server Either At Times What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Follow The Rules Of Cop, Do…