Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Shiva Ban Request

guy - - Ban Requests

Shiva has said the n-word multiple times, (castle has some of those screenies) I was able to capture one of the times he's said it. (Image attached) ban pls

• guy - Cop Application (fix)

guy - - Accepted Applications

Quote from .50BMG: “-1 i researched guys family tree. it has no branches ” me S.L.A.M trapping you in the bank one time has nothing to do with my family tree

• guy - Cop Application (fix)

guy - - Accepted Applications

Before I start, my dumbass managed to softlock my own post because I posted it in pending applications and not just applications. The locked one is pretty much the same application as the one below. Being said dumbass, I did not save my entire application, so I re-wrote the entire thing. Did I mention how awesome this forum is? --Basic info-- Age: 15 (groomable) In-Game name: guy SteamID: 76561198250643730 Time played: 7d 18m --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you fo…

• Buff the SMG.

guy - - Suggestions

Close range, mid range, the gun is ass all around.

• Buff the SMG.

guy - - Suggestions

The SMG is one of, if not the WORST weapon on this server. It's accuracy is awful, it's damage is awful, and it's ammo consumption is awful. This server is dominated by Shotgun, RPG, and Revolver, all weapons which do the SMG's job faster, better, and cheaper. In a game with so few weapons, every weapon has it's particular use-case. AR for mid-range shooting, Crossbow for long-range, Shotgun for close range, etc... But the SMG does not fit any role. It's mere existence is completely destroyed by…