Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Super Door Hack After Wipe?

LilWalker - - Resolved

I was also wondering the same thing like 2 days after the reset and was asked by other players as well... I think that's a little OP especially when the people who do have it are all behind the same door? Hacking got changed because it was too "OP" but having a 50 mil door hack after a ECO reset isn't?? What about the players who were hacking to make their money? When hacking got nerfed that affected all players... but having the ability to get into all doors/computers/suit room/cells in the PD …

• Prop Admin Application

LilWalker - - Accepted Applications

I approve this message

• Lil House

LilWalker - - General Discussion

This Is (Lil Walker & Lil Runner) So We had (The Hand Of Doom) Help With This Post, We Were Wondering If We Could Somehow Get This Building Changed Into A Gang Base. It Has 5 doors 1 Door For The First 3 Floors, The 4th Floor Has 2 Doors in It, In Our Opinion Theres Only 3 Big Bases On This Map, We Would Like To Make This The 4th. Please And Thank You.

• Perhaps Banning BrenDEN?

LilWalker - - Denied Ban Request

I will put my words in here... there was 5 of us (i know for sure) actively shooting at BrenDEN. Somehow NONE of us could barley get a shot in. Im new still learning so me i understand i suck lol however, runner, sandman, and welly have been playing for years and are very good. Even they couldn't kill him. BrenDEN was getting combo whore after combo whore. Ill give brenden he is alright but not like that. After a while we all left and went to Sandman's house because we had been recording etc. Th…

• What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application." --Basic info-- Age: 23 In-Game name: LilWalker SteamID: 76561199323643060 Time played: 8 days 8 hours 23 mins Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: yes Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've been wanting to join since i joined What are the basic rules as Civil P…