Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• n3mo

Nemo sucks - - Hall of Fail

as an admin you're in a place of power over new players. thank you for the clear, concise, and respectful answers but you are a clown and shouldnt have admin privileges. not a cheater i guess but cool. thanks for the info. yes ive played half life before. i bought it at best buy in 2007. have you ever spoken to another human being face to face? this is not how people act or react. again, thanks for the respect and all the wonderful answers. looking forward to the continued professional relations…

• n3mo

good to know. would have been helpful to have this information before being singled out as a new player on this server. this was all helpful information but still doesnt explain how you can leap 3 stories in the air to griefkill me in my VIP apartment. guess ill record next time, thanks for the tip.

• n3mo

incorrect. how am i in jail with no cops online? point #3 is fair. i am still learning how this server operates. point #4, completely disagree. ive been nice and helpful with lots of new people joining over the christmas holidays and you've done nothing but propagate this lie that im a bad egg. i wish i had known this was the way it would be before i dropped money on VIP. now its gone to waste. #5 which admin? can you name them? do i need to constantly be running OBS studios to catch you breakin…

• n3mo

community seemed cool when i first joined. learned some of the rules. got banned twice for confusion. now. nonstop griefing my n3mo. n3mo kicks my door in as a cop when my crime is 0. n3mo appears outside my window on the 3rd floor VIP apartments and kills me. n3mo jails me and switches sides to riot, planting SLAMs outside the jail where i will respawn. its a laugh. tired of being chatgagged everytime another mod comes on or whenever i have complaints to voice. is this fun? no. will i be back? …

• sounds like youre making this all up. stop griefing me.