Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I've been afk an awful lot on there, because it's a great way to farm cash. Sure I visited deathrow's to see what that was all about, for like half an hour at most from what I can remember. It was pretty empty and boring. ">>Actually being there as someone who actually plays, rather than just sit afk or troll.," Ok so what I mean, when I join cold RP I can probably count on my right hand the number of times I've seen anyone playing combine/cop. Out of joining probably a few times a week or so. T…

• --Basic info-- Age: 31 In-Game name: [TÐK] ۣ๖ۣۣԀλʇɥou SteamID: 76561198050053342 Time played: 7d 2h 7m --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: >>>Yes. Do you have a mic?: >>>I have several Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: >>>Well I'm not in a gang or want to play the game like that at all, this seems like a much better idea (IMO) . What are the basic rules a…