Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Superb feedback for the maps Rasul, I'll take these suggestions into consideration and this will definitely help me tune future works.

• If you want your suggestions listened to you can try this thing called not being a prick. Also, you say ‘stop making’ when uptown v4 was the only map with your noted issue.

• In a world where a new RP map is released, what features could be included in the maps themselves to make cop lives better? Open to suggestions in the event I decide to do something.

• --Your information-- IGN: OnyxBot SteamID:STEAM_0:0:4484905 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Onyxbot/ --Accused member information-- IGN: ₣ĐɆ | Cash™ SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Cash16 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Cop vs Cop fights are Acceptable. - If the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Evidence of unprovoked attacking / killing I responded at first with 1-2 revenge …

• Since this pertains to me. 1. The exploit only allowed for the appending of data to a query through a html form. 2. Because I did not anticipate this was possibility, I lazily did not do proper clensing of the query allowing for SQL injection. 3. The setting pertaining to the quary and the database it attached to is set in stone and cannot be modified. 4. The data contained in this database was all publicly available information by using the affected tool in it's intended fom. 5. Nothing was act…

• Amsterville v2 Fixed

nyx - - Roleplay HL2DM

Amsterville modified v2 had a engine error, so it's been fixed. Enjoy. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2969044302

• Adjustments for starter cops.

nyx - - Suggestions

It's no mystery that people apply for cop, play a little, then stop. The first few ranks for cop are argueably the cause for this happening. I've been having discussions on the server with various players and admins including Hand of Doom, Thundershorts, Mandrew, El Mochacho and others whose names I cannot recall on what can be changed. The biggest issue lower ranked cops face is the inability to combat range. The Pistol and SMG cannot fight revolvers at range when it only take two body shots to…