Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Re: server reset

bitsNbytes - - General Discussion

If Blizzard reset their WOW RP today, I'm not sure if players will be happy, Hales. That line of thinking is not RPish, Hales. It is another lame attempt to manipulate the server and the owner so you can get to the rich players that you mess with.

• Quote from Syle22: “ just to keep you al updated me and loller are working with support to fix the issue. We may have to switch hosts but that's undecided as of now. Also dont worry about your rp data i have it all backed up. ” Thanks, Syle and loller. Keeping accurate and timely backup of RP data is critical to maintaining RP server's user base. Based from one RP server I came from, users were so angry that they lost their items, wage, and money more than twice! As a result, they did not return…

• My Banker Gone Fishing!

bitsNbytes - - General Discussion

Hi'ya, Perkins, Unfortunately, the banker you created for me this afternoon did not persist as evidenced after the map reset tonight. Would you please put it back at your earliest convenience? Thanks again! bitsNbytes

• Re: HL2DM UPDATED

bitsNbytes - - News/Announcements

Hi, Syles. Any update on my donation? (I've also sent you a message on your Inbox.) Thanks. :hitit: