PLAYER BIOS! :D!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PLAYER BIOS! :D!

FORMAT:

Introductory:

Country of Origin:

Link to theme song:

Life story:

--------------------------------------------------

Snip's Bio

Introductory:
      Being hardcore isn't just a trait... I ALSO GET STUFF FOR FREE LOLOLOLOLOL

Country of Origin: Vietnam

Theme song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EynZ65x6Tmo&feature=fvwrel

Story:
      When I was 8, I decided.
      Movies cost too much for being used only one time and tickets to AMC take too long to get, and my patience is too short.
      I googled "How to get movies free".
      THEN.
      I stumbled upon this wonderful site.
      www.thepiratebay.org
      There I sailed my ship across the Seven Seas, blasting any ol' scurvy wagger stupid enough to interrupt my banana.
      Then I met my parrot,
      Fake.
      Then Kal enhanced my pirate experience by generously giving me an invite to the best piracy site out there.
      www.bitgamer.net
      AND THE ASHES FALL LIKE SNOW.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Jorune ().

• Re: PLAYER BIOS! :D!

Agent Smith's BIO

Introductory: Having a happy early life will result in a very unhappy future.

Country of Origin: US

Link to theme song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZEzEOPRfw
      Battlefield

Life story: I was born with a controller in my hand, and playing video games is all I stand for.

I grew up with a great interest in math and science, and am currently in college for both of those subjects.

I love the internet more than video games now.

At some point in my early young adult life, I found this god awful website called 4chan.org and it turned me into a shell of pure hate and ignorance.

I had the opportunity to go to ROTC in college and become an officer in any branch of the military I wanted. I refused (Dane, I know you hate me right now) politely and decided to go to college without the military.

...and I dont think you need to know much else about me.

EDIT: I LOVE PONIES!!@!#$!$

forgot to include that

The post was edited 1 time, last by Agent Pony Sparkle ().

Introductory:
      "Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Country of Origin:
      Las Vegas, NV, USA

Link to theme song:
      San Fran to Tokyo - King Most
      http://pluglabel.bandcamp.com/track/free-san-fran-to-tokyo?permalink

Life story:
      Grew up in a low - middle class part of Las Vegas
      Got my first computer when I was 4.
      Started smoking weed in 7th Grade
      Graduated with A/B's in Honors Classes at Las Vegas High
      Moved to San Antonio at 18, and am currently enrolled in college on a scholarship.

Introductory: "best of luck on your future endevors." Oh and donate more

Country of Origin: United States. cali

Link to theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v04H7_fFC90

Life story:
      well i feel like a history lesions this will be long and very poorly typed because it is 1:11 in the morning. I played hl2dm rp in the gamerzunlimited days (some of you still remember this as the good times) I was a member of the clan itself of course and played pretty much all day erryday.

there I met a lot of the people that are on this site now actually. I changed back to where I originally got interested in gaming, garrysmod for a bit of a time and learned the ropes of administrating on a dark rp server. yes im looking at you Perkins.

anyway i eventually went back over to hl2dm again and about this time gamerzunlimited started to go down hill. I also found myself on Yo mamas server quite a bit, but got tired of all the shitty rules and being on the bottom of the chain so i started syles rp. sylesrp started out as just a test server really. it was only 8 slots and barely had the 2.1.4 basic rp mod working on rp_tb_city45_v20n. i taught myself the functionality of the rp mod with some help from long past admins like The freeman and Mass clacify. two people that i wish would still be around the servers today.

Mass convinced me to start it up as a full 16 slot server and see how it went, so i did. The first day after the servers password was taken off we had about 3 or 4 people in the 16 slot server at a time. the following days more and more came on realizing how it was a bit better than the other servers because of the non retarded rules. (like not caring about swearing) which eventually sparked a whole mess of shit with gamerzunlimited RP but that's a story for another time.

so taking one of the last life boats out of the sinking ship that was gamerzunlimited I found myself in the |A|wesome community. A couple of guys from gu that are pretty cool and really helped me out. long story short i branded the sylesrp name to them but eventually left that and became independent.

so now today you see the site and the servers completely separate from any clan and me here having run the servers for about 1 and a half years coming up on 2.

hope you learned something.

edit: its not realy a life story but deal with it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syle22 ().

Introductory: Suddenly kal

Country of Origin: Mount Olympus

Link to theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B49N46I39Y

Life story: Well first I was eaten by my dad, Chronos, then I punched my way out of his stomach and took over the earth, and now I'm an admin.

Introductory:
      "You all know your just jealous of me" - Olen

Country of Origin:
      US (Texes (but moved to Tennessee about 11 years ago))

Link to theme song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0niIP5ifc

Life story:
      Well lets see where I should start. Oh ok, I got it now.....
      I first started gaming when I was really young, introduced to me by my brother, but the first game I can remember the name of and when I got into it was Planetside, and after that I just jumped around to differen't MMOs (Horizons, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heros, City of Villans, World of Warcraft, ect.) with the guild that I joined in Planetside.
      After all the MMOs that I played I bought Half Life 2 and played that till I beat it. Then I found the game Zombie Panic Source and OMG I fell in love. I started playing on a server called Insomnia365, played for about 3-5 months and made alot of friends and then got admin and then played for about another 2 months and then followed one of my friends to the best server (hint hint Syles) and played for on Insomnia365 untill it it shutdown. (My theme song came from a player on the Insomnia server)
      I started playing on syles and started making alot of new friends and after about a month I joined FES (still in it to). I started playing on and off for about 7 months and donated because I got a pre-paid credit card for my birthday and became vip. after about a month or two or three of vip I beacame a cop and about 2 months later left again. came back right before school started and a month latter got admin. and I am still playing to this day.
      Right now I split my time between Syles and a new game called Rft which I play with the guild I started with in Planetside.
      -and that is really the story of my gaming career :)
      P.S. - Yes I do love zombie games. just don't have the money to buy them

The post was edited 1 time, last by Olen ().

Introductory: Dizzie and Shroom are flamers.

Country of Origin: ROC, NY USA

Link to theme song: Will link later

Life story:
      I hack 5hit.

I'll take it a step further and add an RL pic.. start posting yours n00bs!

[img width=600 height=450]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/39783_1583048054804_1193799451_31698173_3567232_n.jpg[/img]

Introductory: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don?t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don?t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. -The 11th Doctor, Doctor Who

Country of Origin: Britland

Link to theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8JLqsbK5V0

Life story:
      Was born
      I was diagnosed with diabetes when i was around the age of 6, i do not have that many memories of having diabetes that far back, apart from crying whenever i had a blood test xD I soon grew out of that. I was generally an intelligent person throughout my school years (which are still going) in comparison to most of the kids in all my classes (these were generally pure idiots as i'm living in the north of England). I discovered this server a while back thanks to heavygunner, he invited me and within a month i became v.i.p and later on i worked up to my ranks of cops, applied for admin blah blah blah.
      I generally have a varied taste in music at this moment, i could go from screamo or metal to calm, classical stuff. but i will NEVER sink into the genre that is hip-hop and rap or R&B. It has contaminated many schools causing cockiness in just as many children which i DESPISE. (FYI, i hate kids just my opinion brah, and i loathe the 10-13 year old "hard men" who think its absolutley fine to shower abuse and profanity at any living creature.

If you want to know what many people are like, watch this guy, he's an actor who portays the many people in England VERY well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0

Introductory:
      "You can't break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse.."

Country of Origin:
      God Bless the USA, and nowhere else!

Link to theme song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPtzPdYz3oQ&feature=related

Life story:
      http://www.sylesrp.com/fourm/index.php/topic,642.0.html

No intro
      <--- username

i don't have theme song

about me:
      I am 16 and know a shit load about computers and electronics. I know how to design software and flash games. I am the root admin of Clubgi.com. I got a girlfriend who moved to south Carolina who I rarely get to see unless its on Skype. Been suicidal for the post god knows how long while, and I am an engineer who knows how to design circuit schematic's, and other Comply devices such as the liquid nitrogen generator am trying to find the pieces to make on ebay.

How's that?

Syle22 wrote:

Introductory: "best of luck on your future endevors." Oh and donate more

Country of Origin: United States. cali

Link to theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v04H7_fFC90

Life story:
      well i feel like a history lesions this will be long and very poorly typed because it is 1:11 in the morning. I played hl2dm rp in the gamerzunlimited days (some of you still remember this as the good times) I was a member of the clan itself of course and played pretty much all day erryday.

there I met a lot of the people that are on this site now actually. I changed back to where I originally got interested in gaming, garrysmod for a bit of a time and learned the ropes of administrating on a dark rp server. yes im looking at you Perkins.

anyway i eventually went back over to hl2dm again and about this time gamerzunlimited started to go down hill. I also found myself on Yo mamas server quite a bit, but got tired of all the shitty rules and being on the bottom of the chain so i started syles rp. sylesrp started out as just a test server really. it was only 8 slots and barely had the 2.1.4 basic rp mod working on rp_tb_city45_v20n. i taught myself the functionality of the rp mod with some help from long past admins like The freeman and Mass clacify. two people that i wish would still be around the servers today.

Mass convinced me to start it up as a full 16 slot server and see how it went, so i did. The first day after the servers password was taken off we had about 3 or 4 people in the 16 slot server at a time. the following days more and more came on realizing how it was a bit better than the other servers because of the non retarded rules. (like not caring about swearing) which eventually sparked a whole mess of shit with gamerzunlimited RP but that's a story for another time.

so taking one of the last life boats out of the sinking ship that was gamerzunlimited I found myself in the |A|wesome community. A couple of guys from gu that are pretty cool and really helped me out. long story short i branded the sylesrp name to them but eventually left that and became independent.

so now today you see the site and the servers completely separate from any clan and me here having run the servers for about 1 and a half years coming up on 2.

hope you learned something. bitches.

edit: its not realy a life story but deal with it

this story made me cry....can i tell the GU spark story? intense stufff