what do you think of Spiral Knights?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what do you think of Spiral Knights?

title is teacher
      spiral knights is a topdown co-op/mmorpg based on robots n stuff with satisfying music and fine graphical work.
      i personally think that the game is unique in its theme and objective because whereas other MMORPGs and Co-op games feature either killing dragons set in the medieval time or shooting zombies. there is no sign at all that the game has been inspired from something else. except the lack of pirates and how energy is such a pain in the @&%. game is meant to be played in co-op and there is only 1 thing to do. go to dungeons to kill monsters.

Graphics - 5/5: no notable flaws since it is a topdown game.
      Sound effects - 4/5: goes with the game well except pistols going *pff pff pff*
      Fun - 5/5: only with bros
      Gameplay - 4/5: no bugs but energy is a faggot.
      Pirates - -9001/5: no pirates in game

if sega adds that and tones down Energy feature a bit i would give it 9.5/10 but right now it has a solid 9.0
    • Re: what do you think of Spiral Knights?

PcGamers gave it like a 51.. You gotta pay for a lot of stuff. and the game is confusing for me 8| but i haven't spent much time trying to learn
      ?Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has&#65279; no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.?<br />- Vladmir Putin.
    • Re: what do you think of Spiral Knights?

Hockeyfan34 wrote:

PcGamers gave it like a 51.. You gotta pay for a lot of stuff. and the game is confusing for me 8| but i haven't spent much time trying to learn

Well it's sega, it's pretty obvious they're only making monney off of this and the austistic sonic faggots like Chris-Chan.
      IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS DON'T LOOK IT UP.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&amp;filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&amp;res=medium[/img]