[glow=red,2,300][RP-Lottery] - You draw a blank[/glow]

[RP-Lottery] - You draw a blank
      [RP-Lottery] - You have won $2

75% Chance to get nothing...

i think the above scene should be played in audio after drawing a row of like 10 blanks ;33
    • Re: updates galore!

If it wasn't for the uber lag then there would be hook and jetpacks, but the problem is the Server host puts Syles server on the same dual core box with 300 other players on other HL2 servers. It's total bullshit because the host probably says "Oh your server is the only one on the box". If lag gets fixed, then SourcOP comes back, then VIPs get jetpack.

TF2274 wrote:

If it wasn't for the uber lag then there would be hook and jetpacks, but the problem is the Server host puts Syles server on the same dual core box with 300 other players on other HL2 servers. It's total bullshit because the host probably says "Oh your server is the only one on the box". If lag gets fixed, then SourcOP comes back, then VIPs get jetpack.

And admins gets those scripts that Lawlrus uses!
      Yessssss

I like his beams. He gives them to me for free. They are like, a lot prettier and green and orange and shit. And they aren't all jagged. THEY ARE ROUND <33333
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.sylesrp.com&quot;&gt;[img width=200 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/qhFlK.gif[/img]&lt;/a&gt;

Rekkiparts wrote:

TF2274 wrote:

And admins gets those scripts that Lawlrus uses!
      Yessssss

Or you can learn how to make your own...

Candybar244 wrote:

[glow=red,2,300][RP-Lottery] - You draw a blank[/glow]

[RP-Lottery] - You have won $2

75% Chance to get nothing...

You know, just a year ago when I wasnt gunseller, I made 90% of my money off of raffles. I bought batches of a 1000 big raffles for 50k and I made about 75k back.

Dont doubt the raffles >:O
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest