Wtf...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just got this in my email:

Dear Liam,
      On September 17, 2011, at 08:00 pm, your account activity shows that you tried to recover your account password for Yahoo! ID liamt1999. You may reset your password on September 18, 2011, after 08:00 pm by answering the secret questions you chose for your account.
      For security reasons, the option to reset your password via secret question will expire on September 24, 2011, at 08:00 pm.
      Not you? Simply sign in to your account, and when there is an attempt to recover your account, we will continue to hide your option to reset your password via your secret question. Please update you password-reset info. If you forget your password in the future, we will use this information to help you reset it.
      If you believe your account has been compromised, please change your password now. Choose a strong password.
      Regards,
      Yahoo! Account Services

WTF...?

If it was one of you, just PM me and no questions will be asked. Or action taken against you.

If not, I will find out what IP was used.

You have 1 day.
      - snip -
    • TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Not saying it absolutely was Kirby, but Kirby would be my first GUESS of who woulda done that being that he made that uber flamer thread that got removed.

Or Sn[size=1pt].[/size]ip, he hates Liam as much as kirby does.
      [size=1pt]But can you blame him?[/size]
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]
    • TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

I didnt know shit-pirate hated Liam.

Sorry Kirby.

I say it was shit-pirate. shit-pirate without a doubt would do that considering what he did with Paypal just a couple days ago. Kirby might not go that far althought he did go pretty damn far with the flame post.

shit-pirate morelikely than Kirby

Eh, I've seen worse, and it wasn't even real info, plus no-one here has the balls to actually go to someones house.
      I'm not saying it was OK, but it's not like he said he was gonna plant a bomb in his house or anything.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]
    • Chucklenuts wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Sorry Kirby.

I say it was shit-pirate. shit-pirate without a doubt would do that considering what he did with Paypal just a couple days ago. Kirby might not go that far althought he did go pretty damn far with the flame post.

Eh, I've seen worse, and it wasn't even real info, plus no-one here has the balls to actually go to someones house.
      I'm not saying it was OK, but it's not like he said he was gonna plant a bomb in his house or anything.

Real Email.

Real XFire.

Real house.

Real town.

Most info after that was lies.
      - snip -
    • LiamTanner wrote:

Chucklenuts wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Sorry Kirby.

Real Email.

Real XFire.

Real house.

Real town.

Well if anyone comes to your house beat them down with a bat.
      Explain the situation to the police and get away scot free
    • Chucklenuts wrote:

LiamTanner wrote:

Chucklenuts wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Sorry Kirby.

Real Email.

Real XFire.

Real house.

Real town.

Well if anyone comes to your house beat them down with a bat.
      Explain the situation to the police and get away scot free

?bersaw, Sandman or the good old Bat w/ Atomic PUNCH! *Falcon punch, tf2 style*?
      - snip -