I am quitting...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am quitting...

Eating them chocolate tootsie roll those thing tastes like crap srsly.

But really guys what do you do when your not on the forum?

I do Minecraft mostly and school work

I ALWAYS look at the forum everyday!(about every mine whenever I have nothing to do on the coumpter)

I also like chicken.
    • Re: I am quitting...

[U]DV wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

what i do is i work out

with what? 30lb free weights and crunches?

Ponlor wrote:

go to track and field

Wrestling kicks track's ass.

damn... that describes my work out ;( plus a 2 mile run
      Fap, school, fap, eat, fap, fap, homework, fap repeat. sad but true ;( Insert forever alone.

I've been told im unproductive... pff
      ?Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has&#65279; no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.?<br />- Vladmir Putin.

Hockeyfan34 wrote:

[U]DV wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

what i do is i work out

Ponlor wrote:

go to track and field

damn... that describes my work out ;( plus a 2 mile run
      Fap, school, fap, eat, fap, fap, homework, fap repeat. sad but true ;( Insert forever alone.

I've been told im unproductive... pff

fap: increases one hand skill

I kids... here my day. Wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy get in the shower and i say im about to fall asleep. I eat my cheerios and my muffin and go to school. I learn stuff and goof around. I come home watch some Husky Starcraft then either A. Bike on the stationary bike for like 30 minutes to an hour or run for half an hour. Then take out my homework and get distracted by Facebook. The occasional fapping. Try to get back on task but then realize it's time for dinner. Watch the news for a sec then continue to do homework. After that i play some VIDEO GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSS *insert that clip from G4* <-- i saw this really funny clip b4 i'll see if i can find it on the tubes or i'll fraps it so classic...
      ?Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has&#65279; no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.?<br />- Vladmir Putin.

[U]DV wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

what i do is i work out

Ponlor wrote:

go to track and field

Wrestling is manly men grabbing eachother and forcing them into their sweaty crotches, i am sorry but that really turns me on. So i only do track to avoid the possible boner alert in the middle of a practice/meet. And yes crunches and free weights are fun :D

Hockeyfan34 wrote:

I kids... here my day. Wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy get in the shower and i say im about to fall asleep. I eat my cheerios and my muffin and go to school. I learn stuff and goof around. I come home watch some Husky Starcraft then either A. Bike on the stationary bike for like 30 minutes to an hour or run for half an hour. Then take out my homework and get distracted by Facebook. The occasional fapping. Try to get back on task but then realize it's time for dinner. Watch the news for a sec then continue to do homework. After that i play some VIDEO GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSS *insert that clip from G4* <-- i saw this really funny clip b4 i'll see if i can find it on the tubes or i'll fraps it so classic...

lmao, I usually watch huskies song vids
      ~Captain Canadia

Ponlor wrote:

[U]DV wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

what i do is i work out

Ponlor wrote:

go to track and field

Wrestling is manly men grabbing eachother and forcing them into their sweaty crotches, i am sorry but that really turns me on. So i only do track to avoid the possible boner alert in the middle of a practice/meet. And yes crunches and free weights are fun :D

Um and that's the reason wrestling gets mocked. Most people that talk shit about it are the same people that me and DV would love nothing more to do than to snap them in two. If you've never wrestled, or seen a training session, shut the fuck up about it. It's literally a deadly sport, two people I went to class with died on the mats.

Dane Vogel wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

[U]DV wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

what i do is i work out

Ponlor wrote:

go to track and field

Um and that's the reason wrestling gets mocked. Most people that talk shit about it are the same people that me and DV would love nothing more to do than to snap them in two. If you've never wrestled, or seen a training session, shut the fuck up about it. It's literally a deadly sport, two people I went to class with died on the mats.

hahahahha ummmmm exactly? dead sweaty people all over the mats no thanks. but yah i did watch a training session, bunch of wimpy ass kids who cant even do 3 pushups....... p.s. at my highschool lol not every where

[U]DV wrote:

350lb deadlift
      365lb incline B.press
      500lb squats
      570lb leg press

3 miles in 22:15

170+ pins with only 13 losses in all high school career.
      yeah not someone's passion you want to mock

2 things,
      A. Who taught you all that plus more... Hmmm?
      B. Just, ..just shut up.

Ponlor wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

[U]DV wrote:

350lb deadlift
      365lb incline B.press
      500lb squats
      570lb leg press

2 things,
      B. Just, ..just shut up.

body buildin erry day

sounds alittle unhealthy for an average day at the gym........

5 days a week!
      I know where you live Dane!

[U]DV wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

[U]DV wrote:

350lb deadlift
      365lb incline B.press
      500lb squats
      570lb leg press

2 things,
      B. Just, ..just shut up.

body buildin erry day

sounds alittle unhealthy for an average day at the gym........

5 days a week!

weekend break, or just random?