Hi, I'm Ponlor and I'm awesome!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I'm Ponlor and I'm awesome!

So a long time ago I was walking across the street in New York. I noticed the yellow cars don't stop........ Anyways i kept walking and I tripped on my sketchers shape ups. Sooner or later I get helped up by a big black man, his name was shaq. (he lives near my irl) After this whole situation happened a dildo fell from the empire state building and hit me on the head. The world flashed between my eyes, and I saw everything. The vision, possible to control the world. I was to shave my head say I have cancer so i can pick up chicks. This vision became my dream, later that night I brought shaq to my shack and he showed me how to shave my head. He was a pro, and shaved a nike sign into his hair. The next morning I woke up throwing up, It was 1937 during World War II. I was stuck in a bunk with 2 jewish men in a Nazi concentration camp. (Shaq was there too) ((we ate him)) Jeamir, and Joseph were my bunk mates. Everywhere I went they had to follow, and the other way around. I slowly survived the concentration camp and made my way to London. The following month of arriving in London I came up of this game called Mine Craft. This is a game where you do absolutely nothing, but it costs you a FUCKING FORTUNE! I was rich, the game became a multimillion hit and I was like a god. I woke up the next morning and it was 2009, Leonardo Dicaprio came up to me, as epic music played in the backround, and asked me if I wanted to go into my dreams. I replied with a hell yes. We went into my dreams as we shot up these things called projections. I was shot, bleeding out in my own dream, luckily it was a dream (Insert smiley face here). I wake up and Dicaprio is still there (I'm all like wtf) I find my self floating on a door, next a sinking ship. I was a girl......... I was holding Dicaprio's hand and like a bitch let him go and let him die. I wake up once again and I was sitting on my laptop, asking Sylesrp.com if my essay for English class was any good. Shaq said it was good, but I don't say one and done.