So recently!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So recently i broke up with this really hot girl that was two years older than me, and she was HOT! we broke up cause she smoked weed and i thought she was an idiot even though shes in all honors classes. anyways she wrote a poem about smoking weed and getting drunk (which the drinking part im fine with, guido all the way 8) ) but lol the poem ended and i could rhyme too bad for you, thats not me. Cause she was kindof upset when we broke up cause shes a wimp, and like invited me to go to fiji with her when she turns 18. ANYWAYS LESSON HERE IS DONT SMOKE WEED, ITS GROSS AND MAKES YOU LOOK HELLA UGLY UNLESS YOUR TPAIN THEN YOU DESERVE IT :D
    • Re: So recently!

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

I wish I coulda made a real one, but instead I had to make the screen, turn it into a .mdl, then do the same with all of the individual letters which I then spelled out stuff with. The best I can do without getting errors is doing that and then having the letters move in front of the screen model, or behind it out of view. If Source Engine was any good I could actually make it so each pixel would work which I could then have the text scroll. Once Im done with the map I might make a small map that is just that sign with scrolling text, but then again I got better things to do with my time than that haha.

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

I wish I coulda made a real one, but instead I had to make the screen, turn it into a .mdl, then do the same with all of the individual letters which I then spelled out stuff with. The best I can do without getting errors is doing that and then having the letters move in front of the screen model, or behind it out of view. If Source Engine was any good I could actually make it so each pixel would work which I could then have the text scroll. Once Im done with the map I might make a small map that is just that sign with scrolling text, but then again I got better things to do with my time than that haha.

i think that hot girl new how to do that

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

does she live in georgia? More specifically Atlanta, GA?

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

no but my cousins do

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

no but my cousins do

Are they female, hot, and between the ages 16 and 20?

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

no but my cousins do

well im 14 so shes 16, so yes female hot and 16

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Ponlor wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

olawd

no but my cousins do

well im 14 so shes 16, so yes female hot and 16

Shit mang why do they have to be young, fuck if that bitch be like 19 I bet I could smoke the shit out of her. Me an dane once smoked a whole ounce together in like 2.5 hours! Then id fuck the shit outta her no bitch resists me when we high.
      I know where you live Dane!

Syle22 wrote:

stop with the hookup thread and go back to mapping

Well I think I might just about be kinda done. You see I am starting to hit so many different mapping limits (of the source engine) all at the same time. Every move I make pretty much requires that I remove one small thing from elsewhere on the map.

I was gonna try to add a couple more apartments to the map, but I think I'm just gonna have to go with what I got right now and do final tests, make the credits room, set up billboards, and do the final compile.

Ponlor wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

stop with the hookup thread and go back to mapping

ya bro leave the sex for syle :P

Or I can multitask...

Besides, once I make a few corrections to the lightmaps tonight and tomorrow morning, I'll be able to run the final hdr compile when Im at work. Once the final hdr compile is done Ill do one last round of tests (hopefully with Dane if he's on) and then it will be going to the server.