Stats reset is IMINENT (VIPs ESPECIALLY WANNA READ THIS)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stats reset is IMINENT (VIPs ESPECIALLY WANNA READ THIS)

[size=36pt]So here is the decision made by the roots:[/size]

THERE WILL BE A MAJOR STATS RESET FOR THE SERVER

Why will there be a reset:
      1) I did a shit-ton of drops which pretty well ruined the economy (considering the money reset was gonna happen either way)
      2) I want newbies who join the server when the new map comes to be evenly matched with other players

What will be reset???
      1) Money will be reset
      2) Inventory will be reset
      3) Hours will be reset!!!

[size=36pt]PERK FOR VIP'S!!![/size]

IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE A VIP DO THE FOLLOWING:
      Vips will be able to keep their wages in the server. Note if you are a VIP you will lose all stats EXCEPT wage. However to make things easier for the already-busy admins what we will be doing is setting the income in game. What this means is IF YOU ARE VIP post a screenshot showing your wage and hours and post it in THIS THREAD and we will make sure your hours are given back to you after the map change. Note that your hours will get reset until an Elite or Root admin sets your stats back. If you do not post a screenshot in this thread of your hours you will not under any circumstances get your wage back after the map change no matter what

[size=36pt]If you are not a VIP:[/size]
      If you are not a VIP already this is the perfect chance to get VIP.
      We do not care how long you have VIP, or how many days, weeks, months, etc. of VIP time you have remaining. As long as you are a VIP at the time of the mapchange you will keep your hours as long as you post the screenshot of your hours. You also must have VIP when you post the screenshot (meaning your job will say "VIP"). You can get VIP by going to the "donations" page or by clicking sylesrp.com/fourm/index.php?action=Donate.

Other VIP perks are listed on that page above. Once again if you want to keep your hours you must either be a VIP or buy VIP prior to the map change AND you must post the screenshot showing your wage, and VIP job status or you will lose your hours like everyone else.

[size=36pt]When will the map be changed?[/size]
      This is not the official day, but I am shooting for this coming Saturday. Once again this day has not been officially chosen by the other roots. That is just the day I am shooting for, but I don't want to change the map any sooner than this coming Saturday to give those who want to buy VIP to keep their wages to buy VIP.
    • Re: Stats reset is IMINENT (VIPs ESPECIALLY WANNA READ THIS)

Very glad to hear this. I really think it was a good idea to reset everything. How will cops be determined are they also being reset?

Someone told me to ask this question, and I decided I would ask.

Ya, if you were to become a VIP then you WILL lose everything EXCEPT your wage. You WILL ALSO GET 45K rp money to start with upon the map change if you purchase Silver VIP OR you will get 90K RP money to start with if you donate to purcahse Golden VIP. Plus you get a free apartment to go with all of that. So if you buy VIP not only do you keep your hours, but you also start off with an apartment + free rp money + all the other little perks of VIP.

All current admins will have to reapply. We will also be taking new applicants should we see an increase in server population.

All admins that are above the rank of basic will start out at basic and will then return to their original ranks after a period of two weeks.

If you dont like this, you are not obligated to reapply and will be shown the door.

Dane Vogel wrote:

All current admins will have to reapply. We will also be taking new applicants should we see an increase in server population.

All admins that are above the rank of basic will start out at basic and will then return to their original ranks after a period of two weeks.

If you dont like this, you are not obligated to reapply and will be shown the door.