Cop Rules updated

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Rules updated

You may only jail for over 1000 crime.

If you cuff for less than 1000 crime you must uncuff them.

There is no reason to VIP jail.

No random death matching, you may only kill when shot at.

If you do not come on the server for one month your cop rank will be reset.

Do NOT use the kickdoor command on someone with less then 1500 crime

Promotions are automatically applied do not ask.

Trespassers of Police Dept. are allowed to be shot.

YOU MAY NOT AFK AS COP YOU GET ENOUGH MONEY AS IS. USE !SWITCH TO GO REBEL

ADDITIONAL RULES FROM TF2274:

No dropping free weapons for players by suiciding.

If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an admin.
      Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in cop loss.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syle22 ().

• Re: Cop Rules updated

Whats the difference between VIP jail and regular jail?
      I assumed it was longer jail time, becuase people would VIP jail rule breakers until an admin got on to deal with the problem better.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]

Syle22 wrote:

You may only jail for over 1000 crime.

If you cuff for less than 1000 crime you must uncuff them.

There is no reason to VIP jail.

No random death matching, you may only kill when shot at.

If you do not come on the server for one month your cop rank will be reset.

would you be allowed to kick door to get them if they broke the rules?

Do NOT use the kickdoor command on someone with less then 1500 crime

Promotions are automatically applied do not ask.

Trespassers of Police Dept. are allowed to be shot.

YOU MAY NOT AFK AS COP YOU GET ENOUGH MONEY AS IS. USE !SWITCH TO GO REBEL

If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an admin.
      Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in cop loss.

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

The 4 cop one is because of the fact there could easily be say 4 players and 4 cops, or even less than 2 rebels which has happened before. I mean how could a rebel get past 1001 crime without being jailed?

Yeah, it's a pain for rebels whenever there's more cops than rebels, or the same amount sometimes. I try to got rebel if there's say, 5 rebels and 4 cops.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]

It doesn't matter too much what I've been "doing for the past week," since as far as I can see, the rule wasn't even written until yesterday. I heard rumors of it a while back but thought it was scrapped because I had seen numerous other cops not acknowledging it, and I saw no proof of the rule anywhere.

I read the new rules yesterday and admittedly still forgot to make the switch..after a year of never having to switch, and being one of the few people on the server this weekend, it was easy not to remember.

Olen told me today to stop and I made special note of it. What's the problem? I'm a rebel in the game as I'm typing this. :bO

Proctor wrote:

It doesn't matter too much what I've been "doing for the past week," since as far as I can see, the rule wasn't even written until yesterday. I heard rumors of it a while back but thought it was scrapped because I had seen numerous other cops not acknowledging it, and I saw no proof of the rule anywhere.

I read the new rules yesterday and admittedly still forgot to make the switch..after a year of never having to switch, and being one of the few people on the server this weekend, it was easy not to remember.

Olen told me today to stop and I made special note of it. What's the problem? I'm a rebel in the game as I'm typing this. :bO

I was on the server when he did, I just thought you were ignoring rules.
      Also, exaggeration.
      Don't get your britches in a bunch.

Pro_Douchebag wrote:

Why cant you just make the Cvar for crimetocuff 1000? That would solve the "Dont Cuff unless they are over 1000 crime" shit. Just my opinion.

So you can cuff uncuff rebs who are lingering around 1k crime.
      It's not really smart, but it's nice to do.