Syle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Slaxer0 wrote:

Seems like new games are making us apart from the server... ;(

Maybe try something new syle?

I think Garry's Mod RP would be better, since it has a MUCH more active RP community then death match, we barely ever get new players becuase of death match's dwindling player base. It's not exactly the best FPS out there right now.
      Plus, it's fucking garry's mod. Who doesn't love garry's mod?
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]
    • Chucklenuts wrote:

Slaxer0 wrote:

Seems like new games are making us apart from the server... ;(

Maybe try something new syle?

I think Garry's Mod RP would be better, since it has a MUCH more active RP community then death match, we barely ever get new players becuase of death match's dwindling player base. It's not exactly the best FPS out there right now.
      Plus, it's fucking garry's mod. Who doesn't love garry's mod?

theres one! :dito:
    • or start our own new game! I'm kinda starting to get used to Dark Basic. It's a simple language and I have easy means of developing the world and models for the game.

Maybe soon I can start getting developers together to work on making the game? ;:lool:;

Dark Basic uses Direct X 9.0c, but I might be able to force it to work with DirectX 10 and Direct X 11 when it can take advantage of it on someones computer. Dark Basic is also capable of Sterioscopic 3D in-game. Anyways Im in the process of learning hundreds of commands so yeah.
    • TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

or start our own new game! I'm kinda starting to get used to Dark Basic. It's a simple language and I have easy means of developing the world and models for the game.

Maybe soon I can start getting developers together to work on making the game? ;:lool:;

Dark Basic uses Direct X 9.0c, but I might be able to force it to work with DirectX 10 and Direct X 11 when it can take advantage of it on someones computer. Dark Basic is also capable of Sterioscopic 3D in-game. Anyways Im in the process of learning hundreds of commands so yeah.

I was thinking of that too! But I was afraid it was a terrible idea
    • okay i have a number of plans.

1. We switch the map to uptownm since space has had its run, we may revist space when the time is right.
      1a. I also switch the mod back to what it was before without the jobs, im talking the one before nicks that was liked i think much more.

2. I start on to gmod, with a zombie outbreak gamemode(the old gu one i have it) and a rp server but i dont know what type of rp gamemode to run.

3. all of the above

4. start a game i guess that would be intresting but ALOT of work. could be a side project started on the fourms here.

what do you think.

-syle

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syle22 ().

• Syle22 wrote:

okay i have a number of plans.

1. We switch the map to uptownm since space has had its run, we may revist space when the time is right.
      1a. I also switch the mod back to what it was before without the jobs, im talking the one before nicks that was liked i think much more.

2. I start on to gmod, with a zombie outbreak gamemode(the old gu one i have it) and a rp server but i dont know what type of rp gamemode to run.

3. all of the above

4. start a game i guess that would be intresting but ALOT of work. could be a side project started on the fourms here.

what do you think.

-syle

THANK GOD YOU GOT SOME BRANIZZZZ AND START LISTENING TO MEH ;:lool:; :bO
      <br />| Game Servers | Voice Servers | Dedicated Servers | VDS/VPS | Webhosting |<br />|Chicago IL | Dallas TX | Germany Frankfurt |New York NYC | Seattle Washington |
    • Syle22 wrote:

3. all of the above

what do you think.

-syle

If you still have the old ZS mod. That would be amazing. Get on it ASAP.

Also, Dark RP, remember your roots my son. If you decide to do darkrp let me know and ill more or less run it once you get the mod all set up.
      (Also dis be Dane, I didn't notice my neo was logged in so I'm just using his account to post this....YES I am THAT lazy.
      I know where you live Dane!
    • Why do people like the old mod so much more? This new one is so much better with the dynamic jobs. Maybe keep the dynamic jobs, but change the rules for arresting to be similar to the previous mod? I think its the fact that cops will always want to jail rebels in this new mod that is the downer.

Also I have tools that can greatly speed up the production of making this game. Like it would take me about 5 minutes to make a small map for my own game engine. Basically I would make parts of the game world using FPS Creator to use as the basis for the building of my game engine which will have all the necessary pieces to it. Then once the base of the engine is built then I'll design it to work with all the maps it's given. It's amazingly a shorter process than you would imagine.

To give you an idea of this, to print text out in java you must do this:

Source Code

1. public class HelloWorld{
      2. public static void main(String [] args){
      3. System.out.println("Hello World");
      4. }
      5. }

now to do the same thing in Dark Basic:

Source Code

1. print "Hello World"
      2. wait key

Both the java code I put and the dark basic code I placed do the exact same thing. In other words it takes about 20% of the effort to program the same thing in Dark Basic than it does to program something in Java or C++. Notch shoulda thought about programming minecraft in Dark Basic tbh. Actually there is even a DB user who is working on his own minecraft style game in Dark Basic.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CaveJohnson ().

• [U]DV wrote:

Syle22 wrote:

3. all of the above

what do you think.

-syle

If you still have the old ZS mod. That would be amazing. Get on it ASAP.

Also, Dark RP, remember your roots my son. If you decide to do darkrp let me know and ill more or less run it once you get the mod all set up.
      (Also dis be Dane, I didn't notice my neo was logged in so I'm just using his account to post this....YES I am THAT lazy.

I love the zombie mods on gmod :D
    • Eldrun wrote:

Syle am i allowed to advertise on other servers? and also maby you sould make it so they start out with money but up the prices of houses, just a suggestion

you think that a noob know the owner of rcs who doesn't know him for example think he'd ask him to allow himself to advert?
      Also, maybe gmod'll be good and a new game.
      ~Captain Canadia
    • hmm we could switch maps again but I don't really think that it will help much. I dont really care about what RP mod we use as long as it works.

For Garry's Mod, the ZS server would be a good idea, for RP we could do perp but I think it depends on what we really want to do, if you want it to be more RP or more fuck around kind of thing, DarkRP is decent but you need to be able to make it different so its not like every other DarkRP server.

Also yea coding our own game would be better as a side project.

Also, Butts.
      Butts.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ObiWan ().