Plans for the future/mapswitch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plans for the future/mapswitch

first off.
      [size=36pt]MAP SWITCH SUNDAY 2/19/12 AT APPROX 10PM PACIFIC TIME[/size]

ssell your houses yada yada. you wont lose anything exept your house if you dont sell it. the map were going to is uptown so spread the word.

next off.
      I will be changing the script a bit over the next few weeks to see if i can make it more stable and take out some features i do not like. like checks. fuck checks. and some other stupid things.

third off.
      In the future also i will be putting up a garrysmod ZOMBIE SURVIVAL server. ill let you know more info about that once i get it all up and running so dont seem suprised if you see me testing shit in my gmod local serer. feel free to join too.

fourth off.
      I will also be working on a perp or darkrp server but i dont expect that to happen untill i can fund a small serverbox or vps to run both gmod servers. once this happens i expect hl2dm to be on its last legs so i may have to close hl2dm rp. it is unfortunate but the game is dieng in my eyes and the community is more active on garrysmod. but this is only speculation, this is far away from now so dont worry, and it could always change.

-syle

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syle22 ().

• Re: Plans for the future/mapswitch

Wait, mapswitch to freemancity or what?
      Also, yeah, HL2DM is dying. It's best to move onto GMOD. Get to porting that map, TF.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chucklenuts ().

Syle22 wrote:

first off.
      [size=36pt]MAP SWITCH SUNDAY 2/19/12 AT APPROX 10PM PACIFIC TIME[/size]

ssell your houses yada yada. you wont lose anything exept your house if you dont sell it. the map were going to is uptown so spread the word.

next off.
      I will be changing the script a bit over the next few weeks to see if i can make it more stable and take out some features i do not like. like checks. fuck checks. and some other stupid things.

third off.
      In the future also i will be putting up a garrysmod ZOMBIE SURVIVAL server. ill let you know more info about that once i get it all up and running so dont seem suprised if you see me testing shit in my gmod local serer. feel free to join too.

fourth off.
      I will also be working on a perp or darkrp server but i dont expect that to happen untill i can fund a small serverbox or vps to run both gmod servers. once this happens i expect hl2dm to be on its last legs so i may have to close hl2dm rp. it is unfortunate but the game is dieng in my eyes and the community is more active on garrysmod. but this is only speculation, this is far away from now so dont worry, and it could always change.

-syle

Read the sentence right below the big red words lol

Slaxer0 wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Fake wrote:

I would close the server down if it doesn't fill up during the summer. Personally.

The only issue we've been having are idiot players stealing our players (Yes Im talking about Hersheys).

What is this Hershey?

RP server ran by some fuck that keeps sending goons here to recruit players.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&res=medium[/img]

Chucklenuts wrote:

Slaxer0 wrote:

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

Fake wrote:

I would close the server down if it doesn't fill up during the summer. Personally.

The only issue we've been having are idiot players stealing our players (Yes Im talking about Hersheys).

What is this Hershey?

RP server ran by some fuck that keeps sending goons here to recruit players.

MOTHERFUCKKERS