Pony 2012

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I love how people are just talking about this shit only because of Facebook. Ima tell everyone here what I told everyone else. If yo wanna male abdifference go over there and do something about it or shut the Fuck up! Shit like this happens all over the fucking world its what makes America great. And we have communists in the white house who would rather see this country burn to ashes around them then to have this country prosper on the basis of free trade and capitalism.
      I know where you live Dane!
    • Re: Pony 2012

i heard that there were millions of gallons of oil found in the area between the Congo and Uganda... idk if that's the reason but it would be the same as when we walked into the Latin American countries.
      ?Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has&#65279; no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.?<br />- Vladmir Putin.

KONY
      PUTTIN' DA INFANT
      BACK IN INFANTRY
      But yeah Africa is in very very shitty condition, huge fuc[size=1pt].[/size]king surprise.
      It has been and will be for a long time.
      No one cares.
      [img width=427 height=200]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg857/scaled.php?server=857&amp;filename=katawashoujoreleaseby1k.png&amp;res=medium[/img]

Chucklenuts wrote:

But yeah Africa is in very very shitty condition, huge fuc[size=1pt].[/size]king surprise.
      It has been and will be for a long time.
      No one cares.

You're preaching to the choir, meaning me and Dane. Been there done that kind of thing, Africa? Never again. Fuck all them nigg?rs let em kill themselves
      I know where you live Dane!