Regarding LiamTanner/TK-171

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regarding LiamTanner/TK-171

I'm tired of seeing Liam getting treated disrespectfully. Liam is obviously still growing up, so have patience. He may not be the best player on this server, but a player is a player, whether they've done anything wrong or not.
      <a href="http://www.sylesrp.com">[img width=200 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/qhFlK.gif[/img]</a>
    • Re: Regarding LiamTanner/TK-171

There is an OBVIOUS reason why no one likes him on the server: he is a pompous disrespectful crybaby of a prick. I really can't even put it any nicer than that. No one is "out to get him". He's just a douchebag who can't handle the response to what he likes to dish out so much.

If he wants to be treated with respect then he first has to learn to respect others. I don't care if he is 5, 13, or 30, if you're going to be a dick and purposely go out of your way to troll and annoy people then you better get ready for the repercussions of doing so. Because guess what? Most players in the server don't like to be fucked over by dickbutts.

I know I am not alone when I say this: with the way he acts, the server is a much more enjoyable place when he isn't on or when he is AFKing.

I REALLY can't be any nicer than that.

-SunDry

SunDrySix wrote:

There is an OBVIOUS reason why no one likes him on the server: he is a pompous disrespectful crybaby of a prick. I really can't even put it any nicer than that. No one is "out to get him". He's just a douchebag who can't handle the response to what he likes to dish out so much.

If he wants to be treated with respect then he first has to learn to respect others. I don't care if he is 5, 13, or 30, if you're going to be a dick and purposely go out of your way to troll and annoy people then you better get ready for the repercussions of doing so. Because guess what? Most players in the server don't like to be fucked over by dickbutts.

I know I am not alone when I say this: with the way he acts, the server is a much more enjoyable place when he isn't on or when he is AFKing.

-SunDry

I second this

Spray wrote:

SunDrySix wrote:

-SunDry

I second this

Third

Dane Vogel wrote:

Spray wrote:

SunDrySix wrote:

-SunDry

I second this

Third

Fourth

Btw I think Liam is Sni[size=1pt].[/size]p because the two of them are exactly alike. Either they are clones, or the same person, or have the same parents at the very least.

Goddamnit karlore, now I have to kill you. Also, Liam isn't that bad. One time , a guy got pissed at me cause he was being a dick so I killled him and down dropped 5k . The ass threatened to hack meh, so Liam helped me track down his IP and tell the bitch where he lived. (Sv- something,Sweden.)
      He also brought me to this fine server , so that is good too. He also helped me get on my feet on other servers. So, just kill him when he is a prick, but do not feed the troll. Trolololing os one of his favorite activities. So, I am neutral leaning towards "Stop complaining, there is tons more assholes on the server such as red mist (although his behavior has improved,) and sulley and morgren and others."
      ToastyToast71, Professional Gravedigger.

ToastyToast71 wrote:

Goddamnit karlore, now I have to kill you. Also, Liam isn't that bad. One time , a guy got pissed at me cause he was being a dick so I killled him and down dropped 5k . The ass threatened to hack meh, so Liam helped me track down his IP and tell the bitch where he lived. (Sv- something,Sweden.)
      He also brought me to this fine server , so that is good too. He also helped me get on my feet on other servers. So, just kill him when he is a prick, but do not feed the troll. Trolololing os one of his favorite activities. So, I am neutral leaning towards "Stop complaining, there is tons more assholes on the server such as red mist (although his behavior has improved,) and sulley and morgren and others."

Something, sweden sounds like the person was on a proxy or vpn so he got the wrong ip address. No one really annoys me, not even liam. And NO ONE is complaining about liam. Fishy was just wondering why everyone didn't like liam typically and sundry pretty much put out the best reason why no one likes him besides a couple people.

Source Code

1. There is an OBVIOUS reason why no one likes him on the server: he is a pompous disrespectful crybaby of a prick. I really can't even put it any nicer than that. No one is "out to get him". He's just a douchebag who can't handle the response to what he likes to dish out so much.
      2. If he wants to be treated with respect then he first has to learn to respect others. I don't care if he is 5, 13, or 30, if you're going to be a dick and purposely go out of your way to troll and annoy people then you better get ready for the repercussions of doing so. Because guess what? Most players in the server don't like to be fucked over by dickbutts.
      3. I know I am not alone when I say this: with the way he acts, the server is a much more enjoyable place when he isn't on or when he is AFKing.
      4. I REALLY can't be any nicer than that.
      5. -SunDry