We need more cops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: We need more cops

I know I should post this elsewhere but here goes.

Since Dane is out of town as of yesterday, this is DV, his younger brother.
      He has instructed me to say,
      "Any cop that is now afking as rebel for an extended period of time, is to be kicked and warned to stay as a cop. If the issue persists, ban for 12 hours, any further infractions warrent a demotion and stripped of postion."

Dane left yesterday for work, and will not be returning until the third week of July.

Red Mist wrote:

We need more cops on the server without cops we dont get respect.

We don't need more cops we need to replace some cops, a lot of the times there are cops that go rebel to plant and shit even though there is a lot of crime. I don't want to point any fingers but I see some cops as a rebel more than a cop.

Dane Vogel wrote:

"Any cop that is now afking as rebel for an extended period of time, is to be kicked and warned to stay as a cop. If the issue persists, ban for 12 hours, any further infractions warrent a demotion and stripped of postion."

Dane left yesterday for work, and will not be returning until the third week of July.

I already accidently kicked hypr dmg for afking as cop like 30 minutes ago. I only kicked him because as you guessed, kony was bitching that he was afking as cop. Hypr if you see this I'm sorry and if its a really big deal to you I'll give you some money that you could have earned from afking. I would've seen that dane changed the rules up on the forums but I been at work all day

Okay bitches,
      1. I want the screens along with TIME UPLOADED. Of course no one but afk fags will be on at 2 am.
      2. I know you just want apps open so you can apply. Many other people would like that too. But , there is a lot of cops, they just need to do their job.
      3. A lot of cops are currently inactive due to various reasons, such as trouble, work, vacation, broken wifi antennas, etc. In about a week imma go Batman and Static Shock on everyone.
      [CASE CLOSED]
      If you know who static shock is , I will love you.
      ToastyToast71, Professional Gravedigger.

Dane Vogel wrote:

i dont know what your saying here. cops cant afk as cop. there suposed to afk as rebel because afk cops are useless and only benefit rebels farming. the rules havent changed your not to be afking as cop.

Syle22 wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

i dont know what your saying here. cops cant afk as cop. there suposed to afk as rebel because afk cops are useless and only benefit rebels farming. the rules havent changed your not to be afking as cop.

No clown, he meant that any cops that do !switch and go afk for a day lets say, they'll get kicked or summthing and if they do it again, then banned, or alteast what dane said :<
      ~Captain Canadia