Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VIPs are abusing. Horribly. If you notice ,the majority ,like 60% ,of the douches who just endlessly rdm and don't do anything else are VIP. The health bonus prevents other players from killing them easily ,so they can just kill an attacking player and then eat Fried Chicken for full health ,making them invincible without team work. An asshole broke into my clan base. I shot him in the face with an rpg and he didn't die. The problem is futhered when people use Sex wen a VIP. I propose reducing the health bonus by 60% or so, or at least regulating VIP behavior better ,since I have seen new players get bankcamped by people like morgren and red mist ,so they lose their drugs and cash and end up owing money to whichever loanshark they borrow it from. I know a lot of people say "They gave money to syle ,so it is money for the server." 1. Not neccessarily ,some Nutter Butters or Zebra Cakes in the store could look delicious.
      2. Even if they gave money to syle ,if they drive away new players who could potentially donate ,then it is a negative effect.
      I know if I donate ,I will use the "Donate" page and not the "buy VIP" page ,because I prefer a fair fight so I can either win or lose ,not have a winning shot on a normal person but since they are vip they survive.
      SO ,to recap , VIP health bonus should be reduced and VIP behavior should be more closely regulated.
      Also ,a picture of Batman riding a unicorn. (Rainbow Unicorn Attack.)
      If I mentioned your name ,please note this was not an attack on your person it was an example.
      ToastyToast71, Professional Gravedigger.
    • ToastyToast71 wrote:

VIPs are abusing. Horribly. If you notice ,the majority ,like 60% ,of the douches who just endlessly rdm and don't do anything else are VIP. The health bonus prevents other players from killing them easily ,so they can just kill an attacking player and then eat Fried Chicken for full health ,making them invincible without team work. An asshole broke into my clan base. I shot him in the face with an rpg and he didn't die. The problem is futhered when people use Sex wen a VIP. I propose reducing the health bonus by 60% or so, or at least regulating VIP behavior better ,since I have seen new players get bankcamped by people like morgren and red mist ,so they lose their drugs and cash and end up owing money to whichever loanshark they borrow it from. I know a lot of people say "They gave money to syle ,so it is money for the server." 1. Not neccessarily ,some Nutter Butters or Zebra Cakes in the store could look delicious.
      2. Even if they gave money to syle ,if they drive away new players who could potentially donate ,then it is a negative effect.
      I know if I donate ,I will use the "Donate" page and not the "buy VIP" page ,because I prefer a fair fight so I can either win or lose ,not have a winning shot on a normal person but since they are vip they survive.
      SO ,to recap , VIP health bonus should be reduced and VIP behavior should be more closely regulated.
      Also ,a picture of Batman riding a unicorn. (Rainbow Unicorn Attack.)
      If I mentioned your name ,please note this was not an attack on your person it was an example.

I agree that the health bonus from VIP is alittle crazy and could be unfair but try fighting back it feels so good when you kill a VIP because you have major bragging rights (ex. "you have shitty aim you spawn with 275 while I spawn with only 100 and I can still kick your ass") VIPs can't rdm constantly unless your having like a gang war or something, they mainly can't rdm noobs if so tell an admin. but they help the server stay up. My biggest advice for you is just to grab some friends and fight back. If you need some weapons find me the next time I come on I'll give you some.
    • It isn't really hard to kill a VIP. Pick an appropriate weapon (i.e. not crossbow) and go at them. They're not gonna heal in battle unless they're breaking the rules by health binding.

And also, I thought you had quit the game until you found a job or some shit? I have not seen you in game. :o Unless you're one of those IS guys.
    • Proctor wrote:

It isn't really hard to kill a VIP. Pick an appropriate weapon (i.e. not crossbow) and go at them. They're not gonna heal in battle unless they're breaking the rules by health binding.

And also, I thought you had quit the game until you found a job or some shit? I have not seen you in game. :o Unless you're one of those IS guys.

I agree with proctor, its not too hard to kill VIPs, if I were you, I'd get a rev. Usually 3-4 shots should get em, shotgun works too. If any of em are rdming noobies under 10h get proof and post a ban req and maybe they are abusing it, will be banned if the proof shows it all ofcours.
      ~Captain Canadia
    • CATШOMAП wrote:

Normally I would never post, but I saw this and thought I'd mention that gOOby/Kony/Rob has been rdm'ing me so much that it's ruining the fun of the server for me. He's a VIP, so I've only managed to kill him twice, and it's become very difficult to get anything done. Due to that and trolls, I've many times considered leaving.
      [/quote}
      ohaidere
    • Proctor wrote:

It isn't really hard to kill a VIP. Pick an appropriate weapon (i.e. not crossbow) and go at them. They're not gonna heal in battle unless they're breaking the rules by health binding.

I had to quit until I found a job ,which I did ,yesterday ,but my wifi antenna is broken ,so fml.

• Owned!!! wrote:

Heh, Im not surprised about VIPs abuzing. In short words, VIPs rage =/= rdm lol, they act as if their gods and can do any shit they want to do.

The only person who is god in this server, is me.
      Any admin witnessing Vips abuse in any form. Do not hesitate to ban.
      If any request shows up on the forums, judge with extreme prejudice.

When I get back, some things are gunna change round here with all this VIP abuse.
    • Dane Vogel wrote:

Owned!!! wrote:

Heh, Im not surprised about VIPs abuzing. In short words, VIPs rage =/= rdm lol, they act as if their gods and can do any shit they want to do.

When I get back, some things are gunna change round here with all this VIP abuse.
      Hooray for Dane! What is your steam id?
    • Dane Vogel wrote:

Owned!!! wrote:

We gotta keep our assholes tight for when he comes back guys
    • Dane Vogel wrote:

Owned!!! wrote:

I pissed off rob one time... he was trying to kill me as if I'm some noob and his my master or whatever. Hoping to see you on Dane :P
      ~Captain Canadia