Door Cleanup!!! Happening NOW!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Door Cleanup!!! Happening NOW!

If you own a door, and have not been in the server for 2 weeks or more (if it is a mansion, or some other special owned location then 3 weeks instead of 2), you will be losing the door and its locks with no refund on anything.
      All admins are hereby instructed NOT to give any refunds on locks or door prices if the player comes back later on, and says their door was taken.

Secondly I will be going through and recording how many doors are owned by players. The limit is two doors per player, and if the door is part of a special location (such as the gravestone or mansions) then that is the only door to be owned by a player. Doors that are inside of apartments do not count towards house/door limits. Only the MAIN door to an apartment counts

Once again, all admins are instructed NOT to give refunds or return doors to players that are returning to the server to get their door back. I am going through each and every door myself, looking up the original owner, and also seeing the last log time of the door owner. Anyone else who has keys to a door will lose their keys when the original owner loses ownership.

Also Syle can I get your permission to set a price on the disco? I think it would be awesome if a player could own the disco. Being as it would be a valuable property to own I was thinking 400K or more for the disco door if you were to let me.
    • Re: Door Cleanup!!! Happening NOW!

Syle22 wrote:

The !doorshow comand prints when they last were on but it does it in day/mon/year form so remember that

I knew that one. The issue I'm having now is that I was only able to really reset doors only owned by 1 person because the command shows EVERYONE with keys or ownership of some sort. Is there a way to tell which person on the doorshow list is the person who did /buydoor? compared to the people who simply have keys? Because I don't think it's putting the door buyer/owner on the top of the list because Owned told me the owner of one of the doors, and that person was #2 on the doorshow list instead of at the top.

This is a good rule.

Would it be of benefit for me to make a command to do this? Something like sm_purgedoor?

Maybe I can do it in this format sm_purgedoor <list|door#>

So "sm_purgedoor list" will list all doors owned by someone who hasn't been on it over two weeks, then "sm_purgedoor 256" will reset door 256?

Lemme know.

-SunDry

I mean I really don't mind manually checking for inactive door owners and manually doing sm_removedoorbyid on all of the other owners, but I just need the sm_doorshow command to tell me who is the door buyer and who just has keys to the door so I can actually determine if the true owner is inactive because the keyholders might be active but not the door owner. Once the doorshow command has that feature then I'll be able to finish with the door sweep.