Minecraft ALMOST Ready!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Minecraft ALMOST Ready!

Ok so there are still a few things to do here!

I have to do a couple really small touchups with permissions, I need syle to setup a subdomain to redirect to the server IP, and I need to run the server with players in it while I'm on to make sure all the security features, and other shit works.

Syle I need you to make a subdomain smp.sylesrp.com and have it redirect to 173.242.126.36:25565 that way people can connect to the server by typing in smp.sylesrp.com

Other things to setup before I officially make the server public would be the vote system, and user registration ranks system. The first thing is user registration. When a user registers they need to get their "Member" rank in game.

Overall there is still a ton of shit to do, but everything that needs to be done is small. Small shits to do. The server is 99% there. Just needs minor addons, and some testing runtime with other players on to make sure everything works.

Also I need a banner to use for the different top100 websites! Whoever posts a good banner will get two free donation features!

Currently there are 3 possible donation features (if your banner is chosen you can select two of these for free):
      64 diamonds
      64 Emeralds
      Chat color and formatting (Allows you to use colors and format in your chat)

The banner must (obviously) be related to Minecraft, show the "smp.sylesrp.com" link clearly, and be visually attractive/neat.
      Post your submission here, and I will chose the one I like for the gamesites, and I will also PM to winner to ask about donation feature choices.

Also note that all donation features that arent items last forever. If you get the chat feature it lasts forever (unless you get perma'd from the server ofc).

The post was edited 1 time, last by CaveJohnson ().