mappers wanted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: mappers wanted

Hasn't adding additions to this map been suggested before?
      [img width=500 height=312]http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1=83&p2=65&p3=80&p4=82&p5=63&p6=93&p7=69&p8=75&p9=61&p10=74&p11=69&p12=86[/img] 155/200 I'm Autistic LOL

I mean I know a lot more about mapping than I did when I made my space map. Only issue is I currently go to school (35 hours per week), I have a job (28 hours per week on average), and then there's sleep (50 hours for me). Of course I am now learning how to write better code, code games from the ground up, and I am trying to start a Tekkit server.

#IHaveNoFuckingTimeToMakeAhl2Map

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

I mean I know a lot more about mapping than I did when I made my space map. Only issue is I currently go to school (35 hours per week), I have a job (28 hours per week on average), and then there's sleep (50 hours for me). Of course I am now learning how to write better code, code games from the ground up, and I am trying to start a Tekkit server.

#IHaveNoFuckingTimeToMakeAhl2Map

I have school work(a lot) so the map will take a very long time to make.

Well, honestly I can visualize in my mind right now one of the coolest map ideas I have ever thought of, and I'm talking a map that has the beauty of Amsterdam, but the apartments and features of Freemancity. Only one problem...

Look at the Cryengine 3 graphics engine. It's amazing.

Now lets take 9001 steps backwards at Valve who still rely on a lightly updated Source Engine which is shit. If Valve updates their engine I will find a way to make time to build one of the most beautiful RP maps ever seen.

I know my way in and out of hammer. But if you ever need some features on freemancity, I wouldn't mind working on it. Would be nice if multiple people were working on the map that way more ideas are implemented. If that were the case, I would do the optimization, since I understand it really well.
      [img width=195 height=200]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/185/498/Hurr.jpg?1318992465[/img]

I have made and edited many maps and would be willing to work on freeman city if you wish simply contact me and tell me what specific things you think need to be done and I will do them and suggest some twists of my own. That is if you're still looking for a updated version of this map I can edit any map you wish Even if it's a locked version. I know this is a old post if you're still interested contact me or simply post back i'll watch the forums
      Kekor

I have started some mapping, but really haven't got the skill down. I have a idea how the mappers can work togather on a map. We can have a lead mapper, have assistant mappers. The asstiants can give ideas and edit the map while it is in progress. Such as if the lead mapper had the rough map made he can put the files in the mapper forum page and the asstiants can download it and look at it in the hammer files and make corrections and send it back to the lead mapper. I would be willing to be one of these asstiants seeing as how I am only a starter. Also if we can make a space rp map, we can have the awesomest rp map out in hl2dm.