My Server Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Server Suggestions

Well, I have being thinking and had this idea up my head. How about we can make work for NPCs and get money for it? For example, in Gmod there are jobs like those where you have to work for the NPC in order to get money. You can for example find an npc lying down in the garbage dumpster (near gas) and he will for example, say "Hey Stranger, can you give me some food?" You can have the option to give him some of your food in your "/items" and will pay you

I think it's a great idea ;D
      ~Captain Canadia
    • Re: My Server Suggestions

Kevinyock wrote:

It might be simple but the way to get ragdoll as a model might be tricky because of the lack of physic gun.

Yep, either that or use a script to spawn a model to do a specific animation on the maps start.
      Or edit the map, place model, set animation, get script and finito
      [img width=195 height=200]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/185/498/Hurr.jpg?1318992465[/img]
    • Re: My Server Suggestions

Sounds like a great idea owned :D
      The dumpster guy being more of an example but there are some animalistic/beastly npc models like crow who could ask for, a certain food too!

This would be a fun addition to the server but may require some caps so that these arent abused.. for instance.. a crow asking for a $25 hot dog and rewarding with >$25 could be taken advantage of.. perhaps if they were discreet/hidden or had a time rule it could work well :)
      _-=Psychophobia<br />Cats Vs. Lasers Brought to you by a humble Duck<br /><br />