RP UPDATE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: RP UPDATE

Get rid of nearby banker and let the camping begin. :D
      [img width=500 height=312]http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1=83&p2=65&p3=80&p4=82&p5=63&p6=93&p7=69&p8=75&p9=61&p10=74&p11=69&p12=86[/img] 155/200 I'm Autistic LOL

TF2274_r.2.0 wrote:

You can access the banker from behind the church hint hint. Just go behind the church and look towards the middle of the back wall, and press e while looking around and eventually you will be able to use that banker through the wall.

I've thought of doing that, actually, but I still don't really have a feel for the dynamics of it because I am banned currently for a few more hours (for defending myself two days ago against Kurushukun RDMing me, which is apparently against the rules).

How about having buyers move about on an hourly basis; one minute in the tunnel, next a vacant apartment etc. Otherwise a group just controls the flow which is what is happening now. This does keep some of the new players from participating. It would also make it tougher and remove established patterns.

Also, get rid of all the crooked cops who allow the flow to go unabated. And longer sentences - for bigger hauls. Its way to easy for a gang to rake in 60 -70 k per night.

Onkle Hans wrote:

How about having buyers move about on an hourly basis; one minute in the tunnel, next a vacant apartment etc. Otherwise a group just controls the flow which is what is happening now. This does keep some of the new players from participating. It would also make it tougher and remove established patterns.

Also, get rid of all the crooked cops who allow the flow to go unabated. And longer sentences - for bigger hauls. Its way to easy for a gang to rake in 60 -70 k per night.

Why did you bump this past update?When did we have crooked cops?

A small observation when you type /job as a drug addict it tells you that the selling price for every gram is $5 however when you actually sell the drugs you only receive $3 per gram I do not know which you want us to receive but Since you mentioned raising the rates maybe you updated the job info but forgot to change the actual rates or perhaps something else maybe this is even how the rp mod you're using started but I figured i'd point it out so any corrections can be made if it is broken.
      Kekor

kekor wrote:

A small observation when you type /job as a drug addict it tells you that the selling price for every gram is $5 however when you actually sell the drugs you only receive $3 per gram I do not know which you want us to receive but Since you mentioned raising the rates maybe you updated the job info but forgot to change the actual rates or perhaps something else maybe this is even how the rp mod you're using started but I figured i'd point it out so any corrections can be made if it is broken.

Fixed. Should be updated the next time Syle compiles the code. I am pretty sure we want the lower of the two vales to keep drug dealer away from being OP. So Syle, line 7021.

-SunDry