Job Idea! - Chef/Baker

• Job Idea! - Chef/Baker

Hey guys, i accidently stumbled upon this idea whilst in RP looking at my xmas cake house prop :P
    How about in the next version of RPmod or can be altered by somebody who knows script:
    A new job called Chef or Baker

-------------------------------------
    CHEF OR BAKER JOB
    -------------------------------------
    You are a chef/baker in syle's city

1) As a chef/baker you can bake cakes by typing /bake
    up to 5 at a time and this will cost $150 per cake

2) Players can sabotage (put drugs in) your cake(s) without you knowing - if this happens your crime will be raised by 500 per cake! So watch out for fellow rebels
    NOTE: IT SHOULD COST ABOUT $10 TO SABOTAGE CAKES

Cops can destroy sabotaged cakes

3) as time permits without your goods being sabotaged your cake will max out to "100% completion"
    (like the 300 grams thing but: this will take the equivilent time of 400 grams worth of drugs for a cake to max out, because you havent got to worry about cops as much as rebels)
    NOTE: YOU CANNOT PICK THEM UP UNLESS 100%

4) once you pick up your cake(s) if you are killed you will loose 1/2 of the amount you are carrying rounded down (e.g killed with 5 cakes you loose 2 not 3)

5) you can sell your cake(s) to any vendor NPC and you will recieve $600 per cake (because you can only pick up full cakes) This adds up to $3000 for 5 cakes

also you can give your cake(s) to a cop if you have low crime (otherwise they will just get you obviously) and you will recieve $4000 instead!

6) profit

I know this job sounds slightly easier than drug addict but we need more non crime jobs and this 1 still has the possibility to cause crime. This also would be ideal for players starting out.
    THIS JOB PAYS LESS THAN DRUG ADDICT BECAUSE ITS SLIGHTLY EASIER
    the $ amounts can be re-arranged if any of you like my idea :)

P.S: I think the model for a cake should be the xmas cake (but non-solid)

Please leave comments!
    _-=Psychophobia<br />Cats Vs. Lasers Brought to you by a humble Duck<br /><br />
  • Re: Job Idea! - Chef/Baker

I dont understand... :-\
    You could only earn $3000 for all 5 or $4000 from a cop
    either way this is less than drug.
    aswell as the reduced pay: being a little bit safer comes at another cost i mentioned
    it takes 400 grams "worth of time" for a cake to become 100% rather than 300 grams as a druggie ;D

_-=Psychophobia<br />Cats Vs. Lasers Brought to you by a humble Duck<br /><br />
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest