AFking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I had this on another server. It was a really good idea, although the R.P Mod was slightly different. Food didn't heal you, but fed you with "hunger", you healed if your hunger was 90<. Anyway, what they had was you can afk by typing /afk. What it did was, you would be totally invisible, invincible, you cant lose hunger (why i brought it up) and you had a black screen. Basically, you were afk and people knew that, so that you cannot be killed while 'afking'. The only downside is, you only get half of your wage, but for most people (like me), it helps you afk without being killed, or all your locks broken so somebody kills you while your afk and steals your money. Just an idea, but a pretty damn good one.
    • The half-wage thing is a good equaliser but i agree with Owned that this shouldnt be used with other jobs.
      what do you think about this idea being put into its own job which you could switch to for effective AFKing exactly how you described.

So, you could have "AFK" or "AFKer" as a job
      - As an AFK/AFKer you can't rob (or do anything else such as plant)
      - When you type /afk as an AFK/AFKer what you described happens... Black screen, invisibility, invincibility, half-wage until you type /afk again once you're done
      - You cannot use /afk if you have crime over 1200 (Otherwise there would be multiple crime issues and abuse of the job)

so, the AFK/AFKer job would be useful when you want to be a sensible afker, so its safer
      therefore this wouldn't eliminate the traditional method (which we are all familiar with) where of course you would earn normal wage with the slight risk of being broken into and killed :P
      _-=Psychophobia<br />Cats Vs. Lasers Brought to you by a humble Duck<br /><br />