Jihad Bomb -> Fix?

• Jihad Bomb -> Fix?

Hey everyone.. i was just having fun buying some funny things such as Jihad bombs..
      They kill you and deal splash damage to people at close range.

OVERVIEW:
      Jihad Bomb -> Make more powerful (Can increase price is needed)

Lets take into a account that you could get a decent weapon for perhaps $180 which is the price of a jihad bomb. I found that they deal a VERY VERY POOR amount of damage. Considering the user dies when using it

this item should be made more powerful! i tried at point blank range (touching distance) and it dealt only 20 damage to the player! For $180 id really expect the power of a grenade, aslong as the item is edited to this sort of power i wouldnt mind paying $200 instead. But moreover, Jihad bomb is currently Beyond funny in terms of how useless it is.

Thank you for reading ^^
      _-=Psychophobia<br />Cats Vs. Lasers Brought to you by a humble Duck<br /><br />
    • Re: Jihad Bomb -> Fix?

Wong wrote:

Why don't you buy a grenade then. >:(

OVERVIEW:
      Jihad bomb is an item -> shouldn't be ignored
      Jihad bomb is dificult to use (effectively) in most areas (because its in /items)-> with a good buff it can't be abused either

and also.. Thats like saying forget the Jihad Bomb ever existed, the item has to be of some use no matter how comedic it is.
      again, for $180 it does need a "buff" for increased damage output even if it has to be raised to $200.

Something i forgot to mention, you have to manually "use" it in items so if the Jihad bomb was buffed up it really can't be abused anyway because in open areas its hard to use effectively. +The fact that many players currently don't know about it in the first place
      _-=Psychophobia<br />Cats Vs. Lasers Brought to you by a humble Duck<br /><br />
    • Re: Jihad Bomb -> Fix?

Most people use props. Thats why they don't need the Jihad bomb.
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
    • Users Online 2

2 Guests