Cop Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Suggestions

1. Cops should be allowed too attack a rebel when they are in there house or Base there has been alot of break ins and they just sit in our base and dont attack us... [so if you could let us know on this decision would be great.]

2. i being cop have worked my way up in ranks and there has always been a health increase so i'm curious as too why After Lt rank has 150 hp and 150 suit = 300 and when i reached general. 170hp and 100 suit? shouldn't suit stay the same and the gain be the 20Hp [i'm wondering if we could get general adjusted too 150 suit?]

Thank you for reading.
    • Re: Cop Suggestions

Polskon weather its one of my gang members, my girlfriend or my fucking Dad i don't favor anyone i follow every rule down too the Nat's Ass and admins know this you don't got shit on me your just trolling again trying too get people stirred up not happening good day.

It's been like that for awhile. And you get more guns, no? Regardless, you still have an advantage. Work with what you've got.

And about the house bs, there is a rule that already gives you an answer. You don't RDM. Nuff said.
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;

no i know that but im seeing if we cant get a new one placed so if people break into your Residence you have the right too kill them such as PD cause we use too be able too until it changed so im working on passing a bill through senate see if it gets accepted by Admins, the Taunt / Troll Tactic. Also may i note we have literally Eldrun and I as Cops on i never see any other cops on

Again if it doesn't pass it is ok cause rebels are too tempted too attack cops anyways someone shot me with a Rpg thinking i would die oh did they Find out the hard Way Lmao :D

good day,

Dude, fuck no. That's not going to get changed and shouldn't. Don't rdm as cop means don't rdm. Follow the rules, they're there for a reason. If they're in your house, push em out or something. And really, if you're cop and they're already in, what's the problem? And I'm
      Not on because I barely get sleep and am still working on getting my small boat engineer quals done. Was gonna come on today but it was either that or laundry.
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;

oh i see well ajax seems too want too make up stories and try too get the only 2 cops that are fully active kicked off the server so no one can plant and crime run rampant left up too admins if Eldrun and i are gone., but i have Faith that we aren't going anywhere because wait for it we Follow Rules ;D

Alrite. You both are just making your selfs look bad.

1. Old doctor read the rules. You sir did not. I stated in the wiki that cops has no obligations in gangs. As a cop. Your not suppose to be in your house. Please do not use cop to kill off the raiders in your house.

2. Ajax clan please stop posting on trying to report a player when your proof is not complete. While many players have told me and other admins that you guys glitches many times.

&lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

i never have used cop too kill any sort of raider's i was just seeing if the rule could change or not but apparently it is fine how it is the 2nd suggestion i posted was about Lt having more starting health than General just thought that was very odd all through the ranks from Medic too Lt. you gain more Hp and suit but you hit general and go down in suit? that is my main concern i dont care about the cop and house crap that has already been sorted

Old Doctor wrote:

i never have used cop too kill any sort of raider's i was just seeing if the rule could change or not but apparently it is fine how it is the 2nd suggestion i posted was about Lt having more starting health than General just thought that was very odd all through the ranks from Medic too Lt. you gain more Hp and suit but you hit general and go down in suit? that is my main concern i dont care about the cop and house crap that has already been sorted

Bullshit I watchedd you kill several people who ran into your gangbase. Do t give me that crap

they attacked me first i didnt know that we aren't allowed too be in base or house as cop now that i know i can let Eldrun know cause we both go into our base but if it's a rebel only thing then we will follow the rules we both follow rules.

if we could have like an entire Page or something dedicated too all the Specific Cop rules that would help alot cause i figured out a few rules i didn't know about today as Cop but now that i know they will be Enforced. when i say enforced i mean myself not others, its our responsibility too know these rules.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Old Doctor ().

I'm wondering why the wiki was created. Can anyone answer my question? What does the wiki contain?

PlayerA: There's a section on rules.

What does it contain?

PlayerA:it contain cop rules

He should've read that then.
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;