server reset

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: server reset

well if they choose too reset Economy Fine but Keep hours and wages and Admin, Cop ranks i literally busted my balls for 30-40 hours straight getting 300 cuffs dying a shit ton just too get General today for 1 hour i was general and the Server crash's since its not a actual Reset i hope it gets Hard backup that's my Opinion Sticking too it.

Viva la resistance fight the Reset XD

Old Doctor wrote:

well if they choose too reset Economy Fine but Keep hours and wages and Admin, Cop ranks i literally busted my balls for 30-40 hours straight getting 300 cuffs dying a shit ton just too get General today for 1 hour i was general and the Server crash's since its not a actual Reset i hope it gets Hard backup that's my Opinion Sticking too it.

Viva la resistance fight the Reset XD

When they want to do a reset, then everything because that won't make sense when someone already have a house worth of 550k , or other rich players which could buy the 2,5m base.... I think a reset were a nice idea to start from 0 money and New wages

Agreed, a reset would be great.

I think most active players on now (including myself) have never witnessed a complete reset, and with the massive amounts of money floating around on the server, it could fix some economic issues were having.

I just think it would be fun/interesting.
      "pseudo want to be mafia gang punks" - Darth Tater