Hitman job Exploit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hitman job Exploit

as many players know you can use hitman as a Sort of tracker too find someone in game who has hid themselves on the contrary im requesting Hitman job be removed as it can add too the Economy with breaking people's locks looking for Said player instead of knowing Right where said player is Example instead of knowing where the person is with 10 locks on a door perhaps someone would break multiple locks in other places too look for said player therefore Contributing too loss of money and Effective game play a hitman in real life has no Tracker he must hunt and carefully Stalk his target. let me know what you think Admins,
  • Re: Hitman job Exploit

I've thought about this recently. I don't think getting rid of HITMAN is the solution though. It is a fun class and can be used to create some fun.

On the other hand, it really does get in the way of idling. I think the best idea for this would be to make a new class or edit an existing class to make it immune from the tracking laser.

Maybe scientist could have some sort of "ability" like cloak. 10 minute cooldown. Every use makes you immune from tracking until you move.

Or an item could be created separate from all classes that cloaks you from tracking with the same above restraints.
    [ Team Ajax ]

i say just Edit hitman job so no Tracker is on it if possible would probably require Coding so might be alot of work but if it can't be done i think removing it overall is the Answer no one hardly uses Hitman except too find a player and kill them regardless of Money or not Grudges Mainly so hopefully admins take this into Consideration.

people only use it too find Hidden players or too Troll someone ive seen it on chat a million times they can't find someone which is fair and then they just go use hitman and kill them, then they just spawn kill the shit out of said person cause they are Afk and spawning around the map its useless other than a troll tool

thats bull its always personal i have seen ajax Exploit it more than anyone its a cheap way too find someone you Hate it should be removed what happen too people just seeing other players then asking if anyone has seen said player and offering a price too show them where they are? thats Much better Role play right their and price can vary from 1$ too 100k depending on how much the person wants.