Suggesting new rule : NO SPAMMING/MIC SPAMMING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggesting new rule : NO SPAMMING/MIC SPAMMING

This is a known rule that is in almost every community.
      There are'nt that many people who breaks this rule but there are a few people who still does.
      This rule should be here for both forum and for the server because there are people that spams in the microphone in the server and just copy and pastes their text in forums.
      I'm not going to say any names of these spammers but one of the spammers name rimes with Todfather.
      I'm currently attempting to put up this rule because it's annoying to hear spam at the server and it should'nt be fair if someone spams in the forums because they're getting massive amount of posts just for copy pasting a simple text.
    • Re: Suggesting new rule : NO SPAMMING/MIC SPAMMING

Hi FSPgamer,

To this day I am very happy to report that I have seen very little excessive spamming in the server. I tend to give a bit of a leeway towards mic users because I understand that not every player is a mature, 17+ aged person. However, I employ a procedure towards those who spam excessively. If you see someone who is spamming excessively and no admin is around, please contact one via steam chat or make a demo and post it on the forums and it will be dealt with quickly.

I hope you continue to enjoy playing in the server and I will see you in-game! Thank you!
      Need help? Bored? PM or add me on Steam!<br /><br />http://steamcommunity.com/id/bullethunteer/

The mute feature is the best way to deal with this, if i've been playing a few hours my mute list is pretty long. Anyone under the age of 15 and Godfather are pretty prime targets.
      &quot;pseudo want to be mafia gang punks&quot; - Darth Tater

Alex Yusimov(LSD) wrote:

Need to put an rule for 15+ Only Can use mic and if someone that is under 15 he will get muted :D
      This may fix some problems i guess 8) LIKE A BOOOWSSSS

Negative. Some people under the age of 15 are more mature then most twenty somethings.
      No one should be punished because of age.