Old Doctors failure of a Guilt Trip.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Old Doctors failure of a Guilt Trip.

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: sad you dont do applications anymore

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: admin job has turn to shit on syles since applications aren't even used anymore

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: you know how many shit people proctor has employed without application or screening process Fuck exactly why i dont play on that shitty server anymore.

Illusive Man: says the die hard "i wont ever leave syles ever" fan.

Illusive Man: dont fuckin talk shit to me about my admins. Just because you got butthurt because you lost your admin

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: no i didnt get butt hurt and lose my admin

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: i was suspended and i was told i can get my admin back soon

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: and i chose to lose because what happen i got bitched at for the littlest thing when other admins get away with huge bannable offences

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: because im not one of proctor's bitch's rules apply to me

Illusive Man: So it just so happens that you come onto the server under a different account/name and start trash talking my admins on the server and the site

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: when rules dont apply to other so much ofr un-biased system

Illusive Man: after you get revoked

Illusive Man: sure

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: actually on the Server i stayed as old doctor and i grew a set of balls i voiced my opinion

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: and yes i lost my cop to cause i voiced my opinion something im also not sorry for, Perkins i look up to you
      but when shit face proctor ruins a server then im out

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: oh and FYI the server hasn't ever reached 32/32 people since i left

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: so that shows i did bring people to the server but im on a new one

Illusive Man: Ok. But let just say that you being gone is not really a detriment to the server. Numbers nor ranking has ever concerned me with this server. Its about people having fun. And even this server is not anywhere near my top priority. My job is.

Illusive Man: So dont come bucking up at me like youre going to hurt my feelings.
      Illusive Man: Its not going to work

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: i dont mean to sound like a whiny little bitch but i was glad to finally share how i felt the server was going perkins and both syle and you did a wonderful job of running the server before proctor was in

Illusive Man: Yes we did. Proctor joining was not in my control

Illusive Man: But aside from the few admins and cops he signed on he has been doing just as good work as us

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: well that sucks because he took your application control away and employed some of the most retarded and abusive admins in the game also he took away banning people so with breaking rules people dont care because they know they cant get bann

[C.I.A Director] Old Doctor: your system syle and you came up with bann requests and rule following is now obsolete
    • Re: Old Doctors failure of a Guilt Trip.

:dito: You should do it.

But wow. Fucking whiny little bitch...

I said that outloud? Wait, I don't give a damn.
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;