Another cop suggestion.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another cop suggestion.

Firstly, I would like to remind those who read this of my other cop suggestion: http://www.sylesrp.com/forum/index.php/topic,3530.0.html

Secondly, I would like to say that being cop is not really a difficult job. You get to see all the crime, the second it is gained. Cop is a bit "easy" and really isn't fun for others due to the fact that we have so much arsenal and can see where all the crime is at. With that being said, I would like to propose a new cop ranking system. Whether you go about it with EXP, or the old style way of promotion through admin doesn't matter too much to me. However, I would like to see admin promotion come back, because it is fairly easy to get swat, and we don't really need all the cops running around with full loadouts.

Now more to my suggestion...

Medic [100 HP, 0 Suit, Pistol]
      I think this works fine as a starting point for cops. No changes.

Officer [120 HP, 30 Suit, Pistol, Shotgun, Grenades]
      50 extra hp, shotgun and grenades? A bit much of a jump. Switch to [125 HP, Pistol, Grenades]

Sniper [130 HP, 30 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, Crossbow]
      Not too bad, but still a bit muchit seems. Switch to [125 HP, 25 Suit, Pistol, Crossbow]

Sergeant [140HP, 75 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, Shotgun, Grenades]
      A bit better. Just a small change" is needed. [150HP, 50 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, Shotgun, Grenades]

Lieutenant [150HP, 150 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Crossbow, Grenades]
      Suit change is dramatic, also, a the only one with AR? [150HP, 100 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, Shotgun, Grenade]

General [170 HP, 100 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow, Grenades, SLAMs, RPG]
      Not too bad, but a bit heavy on arsenal. [175 HP, 125 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow, Grenades]

Captain [200 HP, 150 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow, Grenades, SLAMs, RPG]
      This is too close to swat. [200 HP, 150 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow, Grenades, SLAMs]

SWAT/SWAT Leader [200 HP, 200 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow, Grenades, SLAMs, RPG]
      I believe this is fine where it is at.

SWAT Elite - I am not currently sure where this is. I was set to it once, and it was really under par compared to the other SWAT jobs. However, I would like to make use of this job. I think this job should be for a member who has earned SWAT, but doesn't feel as if they need the whole arsenal, as it does seem like a bit much. So perhaps [150 HP, 50 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, Shotgun, SLAMs].

Please feel free to input on this, I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    • Re: Another cop suggestion.

I think Grenades for the most part are pretty useless, so the first promotion if I had to go through it, it would suck.
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;