Cop Kill +2 Respect
      Rebel Kill +1 Respect
      Death -1 Respect
      Jail -4 Respect

200 Respect - Crowbar
      400 Respect - Pistol
      600 Respect - SMG
      900 Respect - Crowbar and Shotgun

On the topic of restructuring things in order to make the game more enjoyable. Does any one think these bonuses need to be revamped? The bonuses aren't very useful. The pistol/smg are especially useless.

Also, does the inability to gain respect with less than 2 cops online cover losing respect too? If not, maybe you shouldn't be able to lose respect with under 2 cops online.
      [ Team Ajax ]
    • Re: Respect bonuses

It has been working for me, when 2 cops aren't on.

And on the subject of the bonuses, what would you reccomend changing them to?
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;

Maybe they should be more incremental.

100 Crowbar
      200 Crowbar, 25 Suit
      300 Crowbar, Pistol, 25 Suit
      400 Crowbar, Pistol, 25 Suit, Slams
      500 Crowbar, Shotgun, 25 Suit, Slams
      600 Crowbar, Shotgun, 50 Suit, Slams
      700 Crowbar, Shotgun, SMG Grenades, 50 Suit, Slams
      800 Crowbar, Revolver, 50 Suit, Slams
      900 Crowbar, Revolver, SMG Grenades, 50 Suit, Slams
      1000 Crowbar, Revolver, Shotgun, 50 Suit, RPG

Throwing a wrench in the system here. You may think this is OP or have a difference in opinion, but this is something I just thought of in a few minutes. Please discuss.
      [ Team Ajax ]

I think after you get the shotgun, maybe have it 150 inbetween each one? Since the shotty makes it a lot easier to kill. Although I may be wrong, idk. Never really worked much with respect.
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest