A short notice

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A short notice

For those of you who know, and those who do not, I was recently stripped of admin by higher authorities, for cases of misconduct that have happened over the past couple weeks. I apologize for this misconduct, most of which stemming from personal problems that have been going on while I have been stationed over here. It is definitely in the best interests of the server that I am not an Admin currently, and I completely agree with the higher authorities findings. I hope to eventually have regained trust by my fellow players on the server, and one day in the distant future, possibly be an admin again. On that same note, I will not accept my admin back for any reason in the short future, what I have going on will be tasking and stressful for some time, and I am still dealing with a lot of things over here.

Looking forward to playing with y'all on the server soon.

-Spriggsy
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;
    • Re: A short notice

Absolutely, I understand. Someone from my background should know. It's about rules and responsibilities. You don't fulfill those, or you do not follow those rules, there are other people that could take your spot. And thank you both.
      &quot;Logh do namhaid, ach cuimhnigh ainm an bastaird ar.&quot;<br />An Irish saying, &quot;Forgive your enemy, but never forget the bastard&#039;s name.&quot;
    • Re: A short notice

I will still be on about as much as I have been, won't be a problem. At least until ARMA 3 releases. lol