cop capt and swat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cop capt and swat

Police Captain [200 HP, 150 Suit, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow]
      its the same thing as swat so i want ask if you can do this with swat
      SWAT [200 HP, 200 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow, Ar] and slams but make rule cops can use them only in PD like defence so rebels cant get tto jail so easy
      its more diferent with that and its bether for swats but yeah admins have last word on this its just my opinion
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!
    • Re: cop capt and swat

can i ask why ? or you will call me kid that beg for it ?
      You wanna disrespect me, you little fuckin&#039; punk?<br />Everything I&#039;ve done to be who I am? As far as I&#039;ve fuckin&#039; come?<br />I&#039;ll slap you so fuckin&#039; hard, It&#039;ll feel like you kissed a freight train.<br />Fuck you!

can you tell me one good reason why you dont want give swat Ar ? give me that one answer and i stop bitching

"Cops:
      Cop Experience: Cops earn 2 experience every time they jail a rebel at 1250 or more crime.
      0 Experience - Police Medic [100 HP, 0 Suit, Pistol]
      200 Experience - Police Officer [140 HP, 50 Suit, Pistol]
      400 Experience - Police Sniper [140 HP, 75 Suit, Crossbow]
      800 Experience - Police Sergeant [150HP, 75 Suit, Revolver, Shotgun]
      1000 Experience - Police Lieutenant [150HP, 150 Suit, Revolver, Shotgun, Crossbow]
      1200 Experience - Police General [170 HP, 100 Suit, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow]
      1500 Experience - Police Captain [200 HP, 150 Suit, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbow]
      2000 Experience - SWAT [200 HP, 200 Suit, Pistol, Revolver, SMG, Shotgun, Crossbo]" -sylesRP wiki

Obviously Swat has pretty much everything and the roots/owner don't want to give them too much stuff or else it would be OP af.

so really, it's not necessary.

Gotta use alternate weapons and when your good at it the other weapons that is OP wont be necessary any more.
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

i can open pd doors cuz ther was bug we cant open then even if we reconect so proctor give us keys to it so we can open it now even as rebels and about that locks idk who put it there it piss me off to cuz i got keys just to main doors suit doors and jail the others i have to use doorhack to open in to get to pd as cop so yeah it piss me off too

petrho wrote:

i can open pd doors cuz ther was bug we cant open then even if we reconect so proctor give us keys to it so we can open it now even as rebels and about that locks idk who put it there it piss me off to cuz i got keys just to main doors suit doors and jail the others i have to use doorhack to open in to get to pd as cop so yeah it piss me off too

What????
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Fong Tin-yau wrote:

petrho wrote:

What????

In English: rebels have keys to the pd.
      ~Captain Canadia