Please rip & add the following jobs:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Please rip & add the following jobs:

EasSidezz wrote:

1. Master Thief - Pickpockets players for weapons, has a cooldown.
      2. Kidnapper - Lures Estranged Gentlemen of Colors to the kidnap zone den kidnaps. Has a cooldown aswell.
      3. Drug Deliverer - Presses E on NPC to start a delivery to a specific player on the rebel team. Has scalable rewards via cvar
      4. Salesman - Not sure why this was taken out

All can be located in my mod

I like some of these ideas add some new elements to game, but I don't entirely agree with Master theif, you could in theory, steal all of somones weapons while they are afk.

Edit*: Depending how long cool down is I might like it.

EasSidezz wrote:

1. Master Thief - Pickpockets players for weapons, has a cooldown.
      2. Kidnapper - Lures Estranged Gentlemen of Colors to the kidnap zone den kidnaps. Has a cooldown aswell.
      3. Drug Deliverer - Presses E on NPC to start a delivery to a specific player on the rebel team. Has scalable rewards via cvar
      4. Salesman - Not sure why this was taken out

All can be located in my mod

1.Good idea but possibly need some balance if they can take any item from the victim inventory
      2.I'm not sure how do you "kidnap" unless you can drag them into their house
      3.Good idea
      4.Seen this in RCS before,and if they can get a % of the sale and they sell a discount of the item,would be nice.

I have played on servers that have Drug Deliverer, and I think it's way too op also you can make mad money fast.
      I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.

EasSidezz wrote:

-GodFather- wrote:

I have played on servers that have Drug Deliverer, and I think it's way too op also you can make mad money fast.

3. Drug Deliverer - Presses E on NPC to start a delivery to a specific player on the rebel team. [size=36pt]Has scalable rewards via cvar[/size]

Don't waste your breath godfather is fucking retarded.